Fso/FS/Wupload etc. age vs. RG/Ul.to/Bitshare etc. age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quacking

What I want to say on this post is that those eras are offering completely different services.

Back in time, before the MU case there were lots of filehosts offering affiliate programs.

The main reason I prefer this era was the stability and the loyality of some hosts.
Using hosts like FSo or Wupload I felt protected, they always paid on time etc...
The average PPD was around 35$, with the exception of FileServe.
Wupload and FileJungle had a kind of war, when FJ popped up with those obnoxious logos etc but they were offering the highest PPD rates. Wupload failed though, probably fiasco, but the admin, Willy, was honest with it's affiliates and paid every single cent he owed and kept up the service.

FSo Was considered the best paying host, with all their plans. A great PPD, a nice variety of PPS, the Elite and Super Elite plans etc...

MU collapsed with all those hosts, apparently we had just the dust.

But other services popped out. nowadays it's hard to find a good PPD, rapidgator was but it can't afford that plan so it dropped first to 35$ to 26$ and then from 26$ to 15$.

Someone speculated that rapidgator was sold to the owner of FileSonic because the traniction guy of webmoney was the same to "FileMatrix", and I wasn't updated with that case so I don't know if it was the same company or not, but I highly doubt that.

PPD rates are bad almost everywhere, and if they are good they are cutted completly off. Ul.to has lost it's PPD program, same netload and others.

What is the deal with this generation is PPS.

I can say the average is 60% of the sales on the hosts, ranked hosts reach up to 85/90%.

Said in this way it seems that it was still better before but what hosts didn't offer so much before was rebills. Now it's likely a standard to offer rebills along with PPS, before I didn't even know what was a "rebill" lol.
The situation though isn't stable. Hosts could disappear with a heartbeat, paypal is frozing accounts like hell, legal issues are still hitting the business like the most recent oron case, or the SOPA and ACTA problems...

Well so, I think it's obvious that the generation before was the best, but this one has something to say as well. What do you think?

TL;DR: I like unicorns

13 comments
Fileserve/filesonic/Wupload Was The Best PPD Team File Hosting Site Ever Please Don't Compare Any Host With Them.

But Now There Is No Best PPD Hosting Like Them But Some PPS Still Here & Really U Can Say Them Best PPS Site - Netload/UL/TURBOBIT

^ You get 60% of sales after their billing section takes it's share (50-80%) which means you usually get 10-30% of the sale money! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back