Status
Not open for further replies.

MrOSX

Yeah, this was a friend of mine. I new her pretty well, best mates with one of my best mates. It's real sad and I am going to the funeral, so if your going to troll this thread or anything then don't expect me to hold back on flaming back because this is pretty sad and upsetting for me.

mini-c409691e4744b0026d4ce9540382e9e2

Suffered multiple injuries: Hannah Windsor, 17, was found at a beauty spot after being stabbed to death in a horrific attack The body of 17-year-old Hannah Windsor was found hidden in undergrowth close to the historic Bidston Hill Observatory on the outskirts of Birkenhead, Wirral.

Note: I am from Liverpool, she is from the Wirral, just across the water, about 10 mins on the bus.

Full Story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ger-stabbed-death-secluded-spot.html?ITO=1490

wkiT

wkiY

wkj2

wkj7

wkjb

41 comments
R.I.P. Hannah...

Our words can say little but let it give rest to her family. For her to R.I.P., I hope the people connected with the murder and rape be convicted and lawfully punished.

Thanks for your support guys, I am just trying to take my mind off things because its really upsetting the more and more I think about her. The guy who did this has actually been arrested as we all know who did it. It was her ex-boyfriend. Again...Thanks again!

Really, awesome support guys.

I wish she new how much she was loved by all her mates & I could show her this thread to see how much support she is receiving.

Thanks for your support guys, I am just trying to take my mind off things because its really upsetting the more and more I think about her. The guy who did this has actually been arrested as we all know who did it. It was her ex-boyfriend. Again...Thanks again!

That guy must be a psycho! He must be injected with a deadly virus which causes impotency and a consistent pain in his nervous system, and with this act no one else should even think of raping a girl.(This may be violent, but with this act many people will be afraid even of thinking to commit such crimes.)

:'( Let her soul reach the God!<3

That guy must be a psycho! He must be injected with a deadly virus which causes impotency and a consistent pain in his nervous system, and with this act no one else should even think of raping a girl.(This may be violent, but with this act many people will be afraid even of thinking to commit such crimes.)

:'( Let her soul reach the God!<3

He additionally set his mums house on fire I believe. Sick guy (in the head).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back