Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda like the censored Idea. The only reason why people have their website name on the Link is to clearly advertise. I am kinda annoyed seeing 100000000's of links reading warez?????.com.file.name. Why do people need to put their site or their password on the link for except to advertise? If you want your links to spread and post it on heaps of forums. Out of respect for the forum, You shouldn't advertise other warez forums.

I am an uploader as well. I am Not a big Uploader but i do upload for some sites mostly for the VIP exclusive sections whenever i feel like it. I never put the websites name or websites password on the link unless it's an exclusive download for that particular site only.

As a downloader's point of view When i download stuff with warez???.com.file.name on the title. I actually have to do more work and change the file names because it is so hard to organize the files with file names that have websites on them.

I kinda like the censored Idea. The only reason why people have their website name on the Link is to clearly advertise. I am kinda annoyed seeing 100000000's of links reading warez?????.com.file.name. Why do people need to put their site or their password on the link for except to advertise? If you want your links to spread and post it on heaps of forums. Out of respect for the forum, You shouldn't advertise other warez forums.

I am an uploader as well. I am Not a big Uploader but i do upload for some sites mostly for the VIP exclusive sections whenever i feel like it. I never put the websites name or websites password on the link unless it's an exclusive download for that particular site only.

As a downloader's point of view When i download stuff with warez???.com.file.name on the title. I actually have to do more work and change the file names because it is so hard to organize the files with file names that have websites on them.

mate we upload for those sites which have site tag

u should know d rule of katz

if we dont add site tag in download so it will not accept

so whats d use of these shit uploads?

we just spread links for getting hits not for any advertising

common man please change ur thinking:)

At the end, it's Freshwap's owner decision (Myth?). And nothing against CyberAff,I don't know the guy or even talk to him,but He has to stop with that attitude.
Last night I was searching for a movie on Katz and lead me to a 5* site and He was claiming being a Katz Mod and threatening to hack the site.
That's not a Respecter user to me.
Good luck anyways lol

At the end, it's Freshwap's owner decision (Myth?). And nothing against CyberAff,I don't know the guy or even talk to him,but He has to stop with that attitude.
Last night I was searching for a movie on Katz and lead me to a 5* site and He was claiming being a Katz Mod and threatening to hack the site.
Good luck anyways lol
Thanks at least its not only me noticing his attudide,he seems to forget this is a community and he should get his head out of his ass.

Good luck anyways lol

Are u sure he was really claiming to be a katz mod?As if he was thats not good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back