Status
Not open for further replies.
Dj Mad it's non of your business if i'm admin or not i don't say i'm the owner or its my site but i'm admin i'm working as admin and i can do whatever i want so i say it again non of your business!

@myth

okey fine
Ha ha says the person who sticks his nose in to every one elses business around here, u just have to look at some of your posts and u will see,and if u look up to the top u did say it was your site look up ^^.And well ill be honest i really dont like you or your attitude so CyberAff Fuck You.

mate its not me who saying even every one knows this shit real truth

Freshwap : the person who want to take risk goahead and take it ;)

For those : who got mind that this shit thing happen with anyone in future so be alert

As far as Djmad concerned I know him for last 7months

He is trusted one according to me :)

Why I made this thread?

Just for alert not for any kinda fight ;)

Regards

Champ ;)

Agreed COC........

@Topic
Forums are made with the Users, so forums should do some respect to members. I think there should be a announcement about what myth said so that maybe no one argue on it.. but as this is done without notifying to the user, THIS IS TOTALLY WRONG

Anyhow, wt else could be said....... cheers!

I agree with champ of champs ! cyberaff got change after becoming respected member !!

@CyberAff Dont change yourself for the position and power only...

and u act like that u are the owner of freshwap !! lol
(anytime u become members only even banned) !!

thanx champ .. I guess this info will help lot of uploader..& feel really bad for u & ur 1000 thread.. I guess they(freshwap) should learn something 4m amaderforum. Linux really handle tht forum more professionally compare tht FW. bt u nd I cant do nething on this afterall,, Admin & site owner decision its final verdict.. if u dont like them dont submit ur post their site,,(As they behave they dont care;)) thats all..wbb, forumw,forumw.ca.. thr r lot of bro..:)

i'm happy i'm changed now what will you do if i'm changed? will you give me my life back ? no rite now stfu with the words of changed got it!

i don't care if i'm changed or not you guys think am changed its fine for me, but i know i'm what :)

thanks

1+ arthur & nanuman

but i'm trying to handle this situation too since 2 days but the owner isn't online or replying lol anyways i hope this rule will be closed asap! i will talk to admins and finalize it today and make the announcement or news in WJunction

thank you,

i'm happy i'm changed now what will you do if i'm changed? will you give me my life back ? no rite now stfu with the words of changed got it!

i don't care if i'm changed or not you guys think am changed its fine for me, but i know i'm what :)

thanks
And there you have it ladies and gentlemen those fine words from the self confessed owner of the site freshwap.net,he is so cool and better than all of us we should bow at his feet.

[SLIDE]http://saveimg.net/images/bowingpost.jpg[/SLIDE]

1+ arthur & nanuman

but i'm trying to handle this situation too since 2 days but the owner isn't online or replying lol anyways i hope this rule will be closed asap! i will talk to admins and finalize it today and make the announcement or news in WJunction

thank you,
Ohh really but a few posts back u said u were the owner,why u say its your site if its not your site??

Well this thread is only creating drama, which is amazing. :) Different people have different opinions, just how other forums have their styles(the way how things are done).

@CyberAff;516156]@Dj Mad

i don't talk with n00bs so better GTFO

DJ MAD Join Date: May 2009 & CyberAff Join Date: Feb 2010 at wj
Im really confuse guys... who is noob?????:P:P:P

Dj mad i'm owner of freshwap, myth is nothing i just promoted him, me and kof are admins

now wtf will you do say ;) yeah come on kid grow up

Dj mad i'm owner of freshwap, myth is nothing i just promoted him, me and kof are admins

now wtf will you do say ;) yeah come on kid grow up
So now u the owner again after saying awhile ago u couldnt talk to the owner of freshwap,i think u are one big spoofer.

This is You

[SLIDE]http://saveimg.net/images/delllaptop.jpg[/SLIDE]

ah but why your site is censored? that's really sad, you post it for so long and after 1k post they censored your site, anyway you always welcome on my Site XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back