Status
Not open for further replies.

Embedo.to

Because i try to take some time enjoying the life, I'm selling one of my French Movie Streaming Sites, it's ranked 1st on google for very good keyword,where competition is low.

How much traffic this website have ?

Normal days 13k - Saturday/Sunday 15-17k (90% french traffic)

What you need to do
You will need 5-10 minutes each day to add new movies.

How much the site is earning ?

Site is earning 20$ each day with 1 pop up and easy can earn x2 if you insert CPA offer / Banner or Push Noftification but i don't want to spam visitors with too many ads.

I will provide analytics so you can check about traffic.

Refund Policy:

After i transfer domain to you no refund will be issued.

What is the minimum offer ?

My expectation is something around 5.000$ but we can negotiate about the price.

How do you accept payment?

I accept BTC. For both side protection ( we can use escrow service if you like, i will pay the fees)

20 comments
Movies hosted privately or a host?
are the movie hosting accounts also included?
are there accounts for people or just views?
wordpress or react?
autoembed/php or manual?

Movies hosted privately or a host?
are the movie hosting accounts also included?
are there accounts for people or just views?
wordpress or react?
autoembed/php or manual?

All movies are hosted on Uqload through embedo site for auto repair broken link.
Yes movie hosting accounts are included.
Wordpress site with 15k movies 4k episodes
Manualy added new movies with option for auto embed ( but i don't use auto make many mistakes because titles are french) it takes only 10 min max to add new movies so it's not some big deal.
1.png
2.png

Last edited:
Because i try to take some time enjoying the life, I'm selling one of my French Movie Streaming Sites, it's ranked 1st on google for very good keyword,where competition is low.

How much traffic this website have ?

Normal days 13k - Saturday/Sunday 15-17k (90% french traffic)

What you need to do
You will need 5-10 minutes each day to add new movies.

How much the site is earning ?

Site is earning 20$ each day with 1 pop up and easy can earn x2 if you insert CPA offer / Banner or Push Noftification but i don't want to spam visitors with too many ads.

I will provide analytics so you can check about traffic.

Refund Policy:

After i transfer domain to you no refund will be issued.

What is the minimum offer ?

My expectation is something around 5.000$ but we can negotiate about the price.

How do you accept payment?

I accept BTC. For both side protection ( we can use escrow service if you like, i will pay the fees)

Hi,

you need to share the url and proof that you are the owner...

good luck

Hi,

you need to share the url and proof that you are the owner...

good luck

I can PM anyone that is interested, i don't want to share link in public for private protection.

probs good to show session time so weed out that bots arent used, but does that mean u cant control monetization on the embeds?

Yes, sure i can give access to analytics to someone that is interested in buying the site, about monetization there are only ads that uqload set on their player, nothing else site, will be completely clean from ads by my side.
Never used bots on site almost all traffic comes from google.

1.png

Last edited:
Same A strange feeling

At the beginning of the year, you tried to subscribe:/ sell an anti-dmca plugin nickname, which disappeared overnight

Then your name appeared with the famous Chipicao on BHW

One month ago, you tried to sell in this forum copies of ready start streaming sites here (like Chipicao on BHW by the way)

Now you sell ONE of your sites, with amazing users and viewers stats

"C'est bizarre, cette histoire, non ?? "

Same A strange feeling

At the beginning of the year, you tried to subscribe:/ sell an anti-dmca plugin nickname, which disappeared overnight

Then your name appeared with the famous Chipicao on BHW

One month ago, you tried to sell in this forum copies of ready start streaming sites here (like Chipicao on BHW by the way)

Now you sell ONE of your sites, with amazing users and viewers stats

"C'est bizarre, cette histoire, non ?? "

What is strange here i don't understand ?
Already have many customers on our service on bhw and few other forums.

Site is ranked first on google on great keyword i can send you URL in pm so you can check also can provide analytics from the site and everything else that is needed to confirm the traffic.

What is strange here i don't understand ?
Already have many customers on our service on bhw and few other forums.

Site is ranked first on google on great keyword i can send you URL in pm so you can check also can provide analytics from the site and everything else that is needed to confirm the traffic.
yes, please send me URL in PM

UPDATE : Traffic grow 3 weeks in a row with almost 50% new visitors

December 13 / 17.600
December 20 / 19.600
December 27 / 23.300

24h ads test result :
2 buttons CPA offer tested in 24h result = 2 conversations 22$
2 Push Noft tested in 24h result = 5.3$
1 Pop Under per user fixed in 24h = 29$
1 Banner ad in 24h = 9.2$
TOTAL = 65.5$ in 24h

Just found your post on google and i want to know more from this offer. Im from france and i know almost all keywords that people use to search movies so i would like to know keyword where you rank. Do you upload movies with subtitles or synchronization.
P.s Is it against the rules to speak about this on skype or something like that ?

All movies are hosted on Uqload through embedo site for auto repair broken link.
Yes movie hosting accounts are included.
Wordpress site with 15k movies 4k episodes
Manualy added new movies with option for auto embed ( but i don't use auto make many mistakes because titles are french) it takes only 10 min max to add new movies so it's not some big deal.
1.png
2.png
So in other words someone purchases your site and you have full control over the links and can also place any advertisements you wish without the owner knowing or have control to stop it.

This is a total scam.

Just found your post on google and i want to know more from this offer. Im from france and i know almost all keywords that people use to search movies so i would like to know keyword where you rank. Do you upload movies with subtitles or synchronization.
P.s Is it against the rules to speak about this on skype or something like that ?

I sent you pm with my skype you can add me and we can talk about anything you need to know.

So in other words someone purchases your site and you have full control over the links and can also place any advertisements you wish without the owner knowing or have control to stop it.

This is a total scam.
1. links can be changed anytime site will be completely under control to new owner.
2. We sell the site because we dont have the right ads and can't 100% monetize the traffic.
3. we provide service with movie streaming sites to more than 30 people right now (mostly sell on BHW fiverr erc), embedo.to is closed for new registration and users that use our service never had additional ads on the player, here are some owner of streaming sites that we use and they can confirm this.

If you think that is scam just skip the thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back