For Hire Freelance Programmer & Web Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonCairns

Hello, WJunction. I am back and ready for work once again!

Vouches & Reviews:

can vouch for jason :)

This guy is one of the best thats all i have to say =]

I Know him for years now. he is good in application development, he has the skills. Trusted coder :)
Vouch <3

I did my first project with him, great coder! he communicated with me all along, unfortunately i had some problem but we sorted it out.

He have done an excellent work. I recommend, i'll do another project with him today and leave my other review later on

Thanks Jason, and sorry about the little problem

Awesome guy with lot of knowledge. he is really fast on keyboard.

I have seen his coding on Team-Viewer, coded a bot just like sharpleech in 5-10mins.

Also he gave me some of his coded tools to test some time ago... :)

I recommend him.

vouch him for windows application development! he has sound knowledge of VB6!!

Yeah i've hired him before for gfx and coding and he's done excellent work. I recommend him any day.

I knew Cairns since the C-C days, gotta vouch for him as he has the skills. :)

Know him for years now. I'll vouch for him as a good coder/designer.

Area of Expertise
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • VB6 (Windows Application Development)
  • VB.NET (Windows Application Development)
  • Photo Editing
  • Template Design
  • vBulletin Skin Design (Can be coded)
  • PC Repair (Operating System & Hardware Based)
My Coding Experience:

I have been coding for a long time now. I first started off coding in HTML at the age of 12 and worked my way up onto Software Development with Visual Basic 6.0. There is nothing I cannot code that's possible in Visual Basic 6.0 anymore. I have good knowledge and able to code software in VB.NET also.

My Design Experience:

I have also been designing just as long as I have been coding. I first started off at the age of 12 using Macromedia Fireworks 8 to design avatars and HTML template designs. As I grew older I then moved onto Adobe Photoshop and now my knowledge just seems to grow and grow everyday. I have designed a lot of HTML templates, as well as vBulletin forum skins.

Why You Should Hire Me
:

I am a very reliable person and I will finish your work within a short time. Soon as I'm paid I will start your work right away and give you all the details you need to know. I will always keep you updated on what's happening with your project. If you ever need help or support I will be there on Instant Messenger and Teamviewer.

Payment:

The prices will vary on how much work and type of project you want.
As soon as you let me know what type of work and what the project is, I will let you know how much time it will take, how much work I need to put into it and the price.

I accept Paypal only.

Last edited:
58 comments
I did my first project with him, great coder! he communicated with me all along, unfortunately i had some problem but we sorted it out.

He have done an excellent work. I recommend, i'll do another project with him today and leave my other review later on

Thanks Jason, and sorry about the little problem

Awesome guy with lot of knowledge. he is really fast on keyboard.

I have seen his coding on Team-Viewer, coded a bot just like sharpleech in 5-10mins.

Also he gave me some of his coded tools to test some time ago... :)

I recommend him.

Hi everyone I am just updating everyone on some important news.
For all the clients I have dealt with, I'm just letting you know that if I havent finished your project and you have paid a deposit or full price do not worry and do not think i'm going to scam you. Heres the story:

I am having problems with ISP. I owe them a months bill when I shouldn't. I owe atleast $200 and I don't have the money socially yet to pay the bill until next week.

I should be back online next saturday with all projects completed.

Thanks,

- Jason

Latest update - Back in business and willing to code. Got my connection back!

Last edited:
Basically, my coursework deadline is up..I need a quick inventory management system in vb.net...I'm pretty sure you are more than capable.
What kind of cost would that be, and I have the plans and my attempt if that's any good?

I only need the software doing.

where is ur site?

2kkFZ.png

i pmed this money hungry jason about 1 month ago but he din't even bother to reply with yes or no... totally X-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back