FREEDL.INK - Prefect PPD - $100 Per 10k | DMCA IGNORE | 10$ Payout (Daily) | 10G+ Servers

freedlink

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction users,

We are pleased to introduce https://freedl.ink

GKXu47F.png

Our News : https://freedl.ink/?op=news

Our main goal is providing stable, super-fast and high-quality service.
We have 12 years of experience in server administration and we provide services to filesharing suchs as coding, server building and filesharing solution.
We kindly ask you to test our service during the following month and share your feedback on the quality of the performance.
We will strive to provide the best service available based on your feedback.

Our rates for 1k downloads:
90bQzAp.png

More info at: http://freedl.ink/make_money.html

Rules & Features:

• The minimum payout amount on Paypal & Crypto (more options will be added soon)
  • Payout $10 - Processing time : 24 hours - max 72 hours
  • Earn 5% extra revenue from our referral system
  • We support FTP, Remote Upload, Web Upload, API upload, Zoom
  • Max file size: 10GB Per file
  • File storage: 90 days from last download
  • Paid count: up to 2 downloads per day
  • Legal adult content is allowed to be uploaded
  • When ads are blocked, downloads are not counted
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted
  • DMCA Ignore
  • CHEATING is not allowed, and NO PAYOUT to cheaters
  • No Profit to VPN / Proxy
Contact email: support@freedl.ink

Thank you,
Freedl.ink team.

Last edited:
929 comments
That's remember me by StreamSB when he told us that's his competitors upload child p*rn to close his hosting server...
Hi, Yes, we must protect our self also. I think all of guys will understand this case.
We received all message and note it, we are doing to whitelist on our system, it can take 1-2 days to completed, We will operate big promotion for new template ;) We need to prepare everything carefully, sorry again about this inconvenience.

Hi, Yes, we must protect our self also. I think all of guys will understand this case.
We received all message and note it, we are doing to whitelist on our system, it can take 1-2 days to completed, We will operate big promotion for new template ;) We need to prepare everything carefully, sorry again about this inconvenience.
Admin please check your dm
Post automatically merged:

@freedlink why you not answer me???

Where are you admin???

Last edited:
My download is still good, but rate now is around 1$ (based reports page). "Others" tier is 2.5$

Admin please check your dm

@freedlink why you not answer me???

Where are you admin???

I also have many downloads like this :(

freedlink Please, do you have any explanation? I hope you will be so kind in responding.
He said 1-2 above, it takes 1-2 days to completed. So maybe we have to wait

Last edited:
Hey, Keep patient mate :D
kindly hide it from visitors without account log in :
  • When ads are blocked, downloads are not counted
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted
  • No profit to VPN / Proxy
  • Attempts to gain revenue with misleading or other unethical methods will result in immediate account suspension
simply because our competitors will use it to make us damage, VPN / Proxy, complete, not complete appear a lot last two days, we count not complete downloads, but increase not down, mean visitors still not finish download of 20mb file after 24hr?? or you have a bug in your counter??

I hope also you add an add-on against ad-blocker & VPN.

Last edited:
Hello,

There is some new bugs after we made a change on our sytem. PLease follow our news, Our dev is still working to fix these bugs. Thank you.

We activated some accounts who sent us source of traffic. We will make payouts to these users urgently, after that we will check each account seperately and make payout, if your payment is got stuck, please contact us with your source of traffic to let us process payout.

Thank you

Back