FREEDL.INK - Prefect PPD - $100 Per 10k | DMCA IGNORE | 10$ Payout (Daily) | 10G+ Servers

freedlink

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction users,

We are pleased to introduce https://freedl.ink

GKXu47F.png

Our News : https://freedl.ink/?op=news

Our main goal is providing stable, super-fast and high-quality service.
We have 12 years of experience in server administration and we provide services to filesharing suchs as coding, server building and filesharing solution.
We kindly ask you to test our service during the following month and share your feedback on the quality of the performance.
We will strive to provide the best service available based on your feedback.

Our rates for 1k downloads:
90bQzAp.png

More info at: http://freedl.ink/make_money.html

Rules & Features:

• The minimum payout amount on Paypal & Crypto (more options will be added soon)
  • Payout $10 - Processing time : 24 hours - max 72 hours
  • Earn 5% extra revenue from our referral system
  • We support FTP, Remote Upload, Web Upload, API upload, Zoom
  • Max file size: 10GB Per file
  • File storage: 90 days from last download
  • Paid count: up to 2 downloads per day
  • Legal adult content is allowed to be uploaded
  • When ads are blocked, downloads are not counted
  • Traffic from third-party applications will not be counted
  • DMCA Ignore
  • CHEATING is not allowed, and NO PAYOUT to cheaters
  • No Profit to VPN / Proxy
Contact email: support@freedl.ink

Thank you,
Freedl.ink team.

Last edited:
944 comments
Do you know of a better alternative service? With high paid rates???
If they are still accepting members, register here and send an e-mail.
Post automatically merged:

Hello all,

There is some updates, and we will run a test to keep our staff with smaller of amount of jobs.
1. We will not count VPN / Proxy atm. (From now, who needs to whitelist traffic, please send us an email with your source of traffic, we will check and remove this feature from your account).
2. We will check source of traffic from now to prevent fraud on downloads.
3. After filter fraudsters, we will count every completed downloads for our users and balance our rates again.

We are sorry about this inconvenience, it can affect to all users, but we need to make a fresh playground for all great players, fairness is always on top.

Some new shots from our new designs

Last edited:
Hello all,

There is some updates, and we will run a test to keep our staff with smaller of amount of jobs.
1. We will not count VPN / Proxy atm.
2. We will check source of traffic from now to prevent fraud on downloads.
3. After filter fraudsters, we will count every completed downloads for our users and balance our rates again.
So many users use VPN for downloads if you not count VPN traffics this is not profitable for me and I stop working with your service 👎👎👎

So many users use VPN for downloads if you not count VPN traffics this is not profitable for me and I stop working with your service 👎👎👎
Hi, We have added message and bold it, i think you should send us an email with your source of file, we will check it correctly and then we will whitelist your account.

If they are still accepting members, register here and send an e-mail.

Please don't discuss other hosts in the thread, respect the hosts

They don't force you to use their services. Take it or go.
I think it's very fair, with easy downloading, high speed and fast payment

Hi, We have added message and bold it, i think you should send us an email with your source of file, we will check it correctly and then we will whitelist your account.
Hello sir, my download works. But the Rate is lower. Im from "others" tier (2.5$), but today i think my rate now 1$ (based on report page). Should i send you email about my traffic source?

Hello all, yes, you are welcome at all. We need to consider and investigate to remove fraud, it is hard.
But we will to fight and we need to make everything is better for our users ;)

If some one is cheating with VPN and Proxy by server, and they use to attack our server bandwidth, that is very bad for everyone.

Sorry again about this inconvenience.

Hello all, yes, you are welcome at all. We need to consider and investigate to remove fraud, it is hard.
But we will to fight and we need to make everything is better for our users ;)

If some one is cheating with VPN and Proxy by server, and they use to attack our server bandwidth, that is very bad for everyone.

Sorry again about this inconvenience.

That's remember me by StreamSB when he told us that's his competitors upload child p*rn to close his hosting server...

Back