[FREE]WordPress theme I designed | Just 57 kb

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixabhay

It is currently 57kb in a zip file. Which could be further brought down to 47 kb but I haven't done that. That's because there are a few white backgrounds which will help you design the theme to your liking. But if you're lazy, don't worry there are people like me who will post make backgrounds.
At present I've posted three version of the same theme.

WPimagine Original

Screenshot102.jpg

Download (57 KB) | Demo

WPimagine All White

likez-all-white.jpg

Download (58 KB) | Demo

WPimagine Grasses Background

Screenshot104-300x147.jpg

Download (139 KB) | Demo

I had this domain likez.info, and I had no idea what to do with that. So named my theme likez and made that domain the theme website.
I have even installed a forum there for people with any kind of confusion and discussions.
Theme supports widget but has no theme option. I tried to keep it as simple and elegant as possible. Will be further developing it before submitting to WordPress database.

Hope you people like it.

---------- Post added 28th May 2012 at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was 27th May 2012 at 10:22 PM ----------

and not a single F*#k was given that day.. :(

Last edited:
12 comments
hey thanks.. ;)
now I'm thinking of making one in pink color, but will make it available for free download, I guess that will attract more users, and thats what matters to me.
:)

aww.. man that theme being used at Likez.info has nothing to do with my design.
I changed my theme's website to WPimagine.com
But still I got your suggestion, will make something which resembles that theme presently on Likez.
If still you might be interested, that theme is Fresco for Buddypress. ;)

You can say I did it from scratch but actually I did not. At first I was just editing Classic Theme in WordPress and then reading out tutorials and looking at various themes. I used to copy out necessary bit of code out of a certain php file and place it where I want, and finally one day I made something which is satisfactory to me. :D
You can see my progress here http://coolabhay.com/quick-links/free-wordpress-themes/
The theme at last was my first editing and then second last and so on.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back