Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Hello :)
I am giving away an absolutely FREE Domain.
Domain - http://warez-core.com
Registered @ GoDaddy.com

You need to answer these questions first <_< :D

1. Why Do You Want this domain?
  2. What are you gonna do with it? If a Warez Site,then which platform? A blog/forum/etc?
  3. Why Do you think That I should give this domain to YOU and WHY not others?

Whoever answers the best will get the domain :))

Thank you.

22 comments
1. Because I wanted to make a DDL site but could not because I did not get payout from hotfile from many months.
2. I will make a DDL site and promote it a lot. Don't worry, I will accept your site if you submit in it. lol
3. I can't answer it. You have to decide that.
Anyways, answer to 3rd is that I was in need of domain and I'll make fullest possible use of it.
________
Gyron

Last edited:
  1. Why Do You Want this domain?
  2. What are you gonna do with it? If a Warez Site,then which platform? A blog/forum/etc?
  3. Why Do you think That I should give this domain to YOU and WHY not others?
Ans:

1. I wanna make nice and unique warez forum and im searching one domain . i think it is perfect domain for warez.
2. My platform will be vBulletin forum with vBSEO.
3. It is very difficult question for me to answer but i am searching one nice domain and i think it's better for me . if anyone better thn me , you can give him/her.

Bcoz i need to start Warez Forum.
My platform will be vBulletin forum
Bcoz i need a domain.And This is perfect for me.Give this to me please .

Why Do You Want this domain?
- I avoided taxes in the past and I've been banned from using Paypal in my country so it's just a big pile of trouble for me to acquire a new domain.
What are you gonna do with it? If a Warez Site,then which platform? A blog/forum/etc?
- I want to start a site very similar to DDL but it lists only downloads from Warez-Core and submit to Pha ze and Katz and other DDLS to get it grow bigger
Why Do you think That I should give this domain to YOU and WHY not others?
- It won't be thrown away or frozen, work will start immediately as I know exactly what I need. Script will be heavily customized, site will look sexy :) and will submit daily.

Plus every dollar I make with it will be thanks to you :)

cheers, hope I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back