Status
Not open for further replies.

monsterhunter32

Hi I've created a video hosting website that will allow you to embed video's onto your own website. We primarily look for individuals that upload anime, but are also open to all other genre's as well. Our video player is fast and can easily show 1080p video's. We are also working on an app so you can watch your video's on the go, and also altering the video player to work better on mobile devices. The Advantages of hosting your video's with us will help with DMCA takedown requests, server costs, and Encryption/Privacy. So, if your interested leave a message stating that your interested and I'll shoot you a PM giving a url and screenshot of what your account/video upload would look like.

Website Features:
-Multiple video uploading at one time
-Super Fast Video Library Sharing with other members
-Unlimited Video Storage
-Video Playlist Creation
-SSL encrypted and Password protected accounts with no unique video url's for tracking

Update/EDIT

The process for joining works like this:
1. You ask to join, and I'll provide you with coupon code that allows you to sign up for free without putting in any payment information.
2. You test out the website for a week or two, to get a feel for the website and videoplayer
3. After a week or two you'll be asked to put in payment information and be charged at a $7 per Terabyte rate going forward which is lower than other platforms like dropbox, gdrive, ect...

In terms of requests if you would like an additional feature that our website or video player doesn't already have, you need only contact me and as long as it improves all users experience and is aligned with our ideals we will add it to the website free of charge.

Last edited:
10 comments
Thanks for reaching out! Currently we have awesome members who give great feedback, so we aren't actively looking for partners. But even so I don't mind hearing you out. Below are some things we worked on for our members last week.

Last Week Highlights

User Reported Errors/Corrections
1. Some video files not supported by different browsers tested(firefox, opera, safari, google chrome)/Correction: Now have all videos converted to mp4 upon upload
2. Some video’s within video library not playing/Correction: Videos were uploaded before changed encoding progress, developers are manually encoding them on backend
3. Double Audio of video on Internet Explorer/Correction: Fixed by programmers
4. Mkv videos that have subtitles, lose subtitles upon conversion to MP4: Programmers found partial solution for issue that keeps subtitles on all browsers except internet explorer and safari, mp4 video’s and other video formats maintain subtitles upon conversion on all browsers but mkv video’s are a little trickier.

Server Maintenance Issues
1. Storage Issues/Correction: 72 Terabytes added to server, have now secured good host to purchase more storage space
2. Server Set-up Issues: Originally configured wrong to maximize space, now have configured server correctly to use all space

Current Task List
1. Follower Code: Upon request You can receive a code that allow your followers to gain access to website without having to pay to sign up. They have use of all features except they are not able to upload videos without purchasing subscription (completed)
2. Video Restriction: If your embeded video is stolen from your website it will not play on any other website besides the one you have specified (completed)
3. Billing System of $7 per Terabyte: Each user will be charged $7 per terabyte so that server costs are spread fairly across users. (actively working on)
4. Embed Url Pop-up: All check marked video’s in your library can have there embed code come up in one big pop-up so that transfer of embeded code is easier. (Next Task in Que)
5. Video Restriction Default: Adding an option to account menu that lets you have all your video’s restricted to certain websites by default so that you don’t have to manually restrict each video (Task in Que)
6. Sort Options: Allows you to sort video’s within a video library alphabetically quickly (Task in Que)
7. Help Key under account Tab: With all of the new tasks coming in and being completed having a help key to tell you about them will help (actively working on)
8. Mobile App: Allows users to download video’s on the go (Task in que)
9. User Video Ad Insertion: Allows users to input video ads into your videos before, during, or after your video plays. (work in que)

I'll send skpe id through private message.

Thank you for your response, we're still building the site, will send the url to you once done. But do you think asking users to pay for space is a good option ? They have many free options such as rapidvideo openload streamcherry etc .
Other thing, do you plan to integrate P2P streaming into the system ? (it's what we're working on to reduce servers expense)

But do you think asking users to pay for space is a good option ? They have many free options such as rapidvideo openload streamcherry etc .
-It really depends on what your providing your users. If you provide the same service as streamcherry, openload, ect... then yes it doesn't make sense to charge users. But if your like us who customize our video-player and website to meet our users needs and give regular updates to user than some individuals will be willing to pay for that service. One example I could give is that a user was concerned about having there video's they embeded into there website stolen by someone else. So to alleviate this concern we added url restriction to our video player to stop this from happening.

Other thing, do you plan to integrate P2P streaming into the system ? (it's what we're working on to reduce servers expense)
-Honestly haven't done too much research on this, so I can't say anything on this subject

Great idea you have shared with us. What is the process of it?
The process for joining works like this:
1. You ask to join, and I'll provide you with coupon code that allows you to sign up for free without putting in any payment information.
2. You test out the website for a week or two, to get a feel for the website and videoplayer
3. After a week or two you'll be asked to put in payment information and be charged at a $7 per Terabyte rate going forward which is lower than other platforms like dropbox, gdrive, ect...

In terms of requests if you would like an additional feature that our website or video player doesn't already have, you need only contact me and as long as it improves all users experience and is aligned with our ideals we will add it to the website free of charge.

I've PM you the url and code.

I'm interested in your service. $7/mo for 1TB storage seems reasonable. I just started learning php and basic webdev a few months ago. I'm currently making a personal site project as an exercise, and I wonder if I can use your service and embed videos to my site.

I'm interested in your service. $7/mo for 1TB storage seems reasonable. I just started learning php and basic webdev a few months ago. I'm currently making a personal site project as an exercise, and I wonder if I can use your service and embed videos to my site.
Absolutely! I'll send you a pm of the url. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back