Status
Not open for further replies.

pubic_html

Hi,

We are offering free RDP on a special server, I make sure that you will get optimum speed and performance even though this service is free.

Please note that encoding is not allowed, else everything is allowed.

Main Server specifications :

DUAL INTEL XEON 5520
Ram 24GB
BW Port 1GBPs.

What you get ?

50GB Space.
Un-metered bandwidth.

All you have to do is make 20 posts/ week at our forum to keep your RDP alive. (Up-Loading.net ? Index page)

There are limited slots only, until server is full. Once server is full we will not take further users to maintain good speed.

Will update on thread as soon as server is filled.

Regards

15 comments
I have been using the RDP for the past week. In general, the speed is pretty good. The upload speed is usually around 1mb-15mb/sec depending on filehost while the download is significantly more. Overall, I would say that anyone who hasn't gotten an rdp should check this offer out.

hope I'm still in time

Yes you are.

But currently for new members this offer is closed for like a week, we've received a good response and struggling towards providing good experience for current and futures members, please stay tune to this thread and our forum for notification regarding when this will be available again.

Thank you.

hope I'm still in time

Yes you are.

But currently for new members this offer is closed for like a week, we've received a good response and struggling towards providing good experience for current and futures members, please stay tune to this thread and our forum for notification regarding when this will be available again.

Thank you.

I already made the posts (when I saw that the offer was still valid) :(

Can you please let me know your forum username?

Regards

Yes you are.

Thank you.

I already made the posts (when I saw that the offer was still valid) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back