Free Premium Hosting for 1 year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2freehosting

We are giving out 1 Premium Hosting account for one year to the winner of this special contest for 2FreeHosting Forum members only!
Premium hosting specs: Unlimited Premium Hosting

Win_1024x768.jpg

How can I win the Premium Hosting account for a year?
Step 1. Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myfreehosting
Step 2. Write and publish a quality review about us on your website, blog or forum.
Step 3. Post in We have reached 100 Forum members! (Page 1) ? News and Announcements ? Free Hosting Forum that you are participating in the contest and post the URL to your review. (In case you are not registered in Free Hosting Forum you will have to register to be able to verify contest submission).

The contest will close the on April the 11th.
The winner will be the user who made the better review!

Thank you and good luck! :)

7 comments
Hi!

I want to congratulate for running a successful free hosting service. There are so many people who want to start-up on-line but cannot pay in the initial period. We are also launching a web hosting company soon and have such an option to support start-up companies free for one year.

:)

Lots Of user Here Who Want To Start Website Share Free Fun . Make Own Blog But They Can't B,coz Of Hosting . They Can't Pay 1st 3-6 Month b,coz They Are New .. Its Really Great News For All User Who Make New Website ... i Also Want Hope You Support Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back