Free Method for Money Making with Proxy List Blogspot generate $1 - $10 per day

Status
Not open for further replies.

havilove

In this post i will show you how to make money with free method and one time work only. Its create a free proxy list blogspot. You dont need update post daily. Will be great if you have experience with customize blogspot theme. The tip also not good for someone have not patient.

1. Starting: Create blogger. Please look this blog: ProProxyList

The website has a great proxy server list and im using embed plugin from GatherProxy.com . Basic we will have a free proxy list website without work anything and proxy servers are great with real-time update, you will have more return visitors. We will mass create blogspot similar it.
So how to create a blog like it. You can google search a few template as you want or using my template. Download from here. I wrote details of instruction for how to create a blog, modify and install it:
Code:
www.ntweb.org/Uploads/Blogger/InstallBlogger.rar

2. How many blog should i create. I think aroud 50 - 100 blogs. Should using difference google accounts. Each account create around 5 blogs.

3. Make money from them
First solution: You can using adf.ly or ************** full page script. Feel free PM me if you do not want to install it.

adf.JPG

Second solution: Using Google Adsense. Place ads upfont of page title.

googleads.JPG

4. SEO for your blogs You have 50 - 100 blogs. Imagine, you have 50 visitors for each blog daily. with 50 blogs you will have 50*50 = 2500 visitors daily. You can get around $1 - $10 daily. So important you need seo for them. Im high recommend using Scrapebox and create some backlink for them. You can also consider for using some website submitter for sumitting your blogs to website directory. That all.

This is my idea only. So if you do not like it, please leave this post. I do not want to see some fucking comment here

Good Luck!

28 comments
this sounds like a good idea, and you can scrape thousands of proxies daily so there is pretty much unlimited content. But you must realize google accounts are difficult to create without providing mobile verification.

In this post i will show you how to make money with free method and one time work only. Its create a free proxy list blogspot. You dont need update post daily. Will be great if you have experience with customize blogspot theme. The tip also not good for someone have not patient.

1. Starting: Create blogger. Please look this blog: ProProxyList

The website has a great proxy server list and im using embed plugin from GatherProxy.com . Basic we will have a free proxy list website without work anything and proxy servers are great with real-time update, you will have more return visitors. We will mass create blogspot similar it.
So how to create a blog like it. You can google search a few template as you want or using my template. Download from here. I wrote details of instruction for how to create a blog, modify and install it:
Code:
www.ntweb.org/Uploads/Blogger/InstallBlogger.rar

2. How many blog should i create. I think aroud 50 - 100 blogs. Should using difference google accounts. Each account create around 5 blogs.

3. Make money from them
First solution: You can using adf.ly or ************** full page script. Feel free PM me if you do not want to install it.

adf.JPG

Second solution: Using Google Adsense. Place ads upfont of page title.

googleads.JPG

4. SEO for your blogs You have 50 - 100 blogs. Imagine, you have 50 visitors for each blog daily. with 50 blogs you will have 50*50 = 2500 visitors daily. You can get around $1 - $10 daily. So important you need seo for them. Im high recommend using Scrapebox and create some backlink for them. You can also consider for using some website submitter for sumitting your blogs to website directory. That all.

This is my idea only. So if you do not like it, please leave this post. I do not want to see some fucking comment here

Good Luck!

nice idea, thanks for share mate.. :)

good tutoriall broo,, thanks
icon14.png

good tutorial bro,, thanks

Last edited:
Thanks this is good tips but i think adflyu have a very slow paypment, the best is CPA for this kind of blogs
have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back