Free logo designs for my porfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Hello everyone, recently started my Web Design and Web Development school. So I am looking for logos to make for fun to help me build a portfolio.

Please post here or PM with the following information regarding the logo you want:

Site URL:
What colors:
Do you want text on it?:
What size should the image be:

Completed Logos:

http://i.imgur.com/QdoQEtM.png - XXX Logo for K3V
http://i.imgur.com/l1UCafo.png - iHate Logo 4
http://i.imgur.com/3weUGNC.png - iHate Logo 6

I have a full time job and go to school part time. So it might take a few days to complete the logo. Am sure you will understand since it is free.

Thanks

Last edited:
13 comments
IDK, lol, Guessing something like 300x90 ? maybe 400x100 ? What ever you think looks best, Thank You. :D

I don't have a site yet nor do i have a preferred colour, but my favorite colours in order are: Red, Blue, Green, Orange so feel free to create anything you want colour-wise.

text: Sprilix

Logo will be for a new free custom public proxy script which will be released soon :)

Size-wise 550x150

Thanks mate, looking forward to your awesome skills :)

Last edited:
Here is my first mock up. I will keep working on it and make different styles. Please give me guidance as far as what you would like changed so i can make this to your liking.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

I don't have a site yet nor do i have a preferred colour, but my favorite colours in order are: Red, Blue, Green, Orange so feel free to create anything you want colour-wise.

Logo will be for a new free custom public proxy script which will be released soon :)

Size-wise 550x150

I will make yours text and add a unique icon for branding.

Need Logo for www.htmlcssforum.com
Size: 220pxx40px

Ill make something unique based of your niche. Ill make sure it goes along well with your current site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my first mock up. I will keep working on it and make different styles. Please give me guidance as far as what you would like changed so i can make this to your liking.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

I will make yours text and add a unique icon for branding.

Ill make something unique based of your niche. Ill make sure it goes along well with your current site.
I will wait for it.

Love the way you can talk about uploading / making money from copyrighted content without no worries what so ever, Post one logo with a little nudity and it gets removed, What the fcuk is this world coming to.

Looks like you will have to PM me it Zero or remove the nudity from it, Guessing you wont be allowed to add it to your portfolio either.

Well if you need quite a few more then I have a few jobs for you.

I have a lot of web design paid requests.

If your could send me some examples of current work then let me know and I will send you over a load of my web templates that need logos creating for them.

I will pay you for this service, may only be $10-$50 dependent on logo size, quality, content...etc. But its a bit of money for you along with you being able to use the logo alone for your portfolio!

Thanks,
OSX

Size-wise 550x150

Starting on yours now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back