Free iPhone, Mobile, PDA, Style for vBulletin 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Happy

iPhone Mobile Style for vBulletin 4

This Mobile Style I made is the only iPhone style currently available at the moment for vBulletin 4. The theme is designed for the iPhone and iPod Touch but will work fine on all smartphones.

2w556k3.jpg
uu1ed.jpg

r7rwk8.jpg
1z2fte9.jpg

25gwh35.jpg
2s9avqf.jpg

[slide]http://i44.tinypic.com/1zwntcm.jpg[/slide]​

Features:
  • Custom Coded for mobile devices.
  • About 10% the size of the Default vBulletin skin.
  • All CSS layout for faster speed with only 6 images compared to about 200 in Default.
  • PopUp transparent menu.
  • Included dartho redirect mod to redirect mobile users to the mobile style.
  • Easy to modify CSS to modify it to the style of your site.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/382704082/mobile-style.zip

Any problems bugs or suggestions please let me know.

Note:
As it's designed for the iPhone and mobile devices it won't display right in desktop browsers. It displays right in Chrome and Safari but won't display right in Fire Fox or Internet Explorer so for that reason I'm not giving a live demo and using Screen Shots instead as most of the noobs would say it doesn't display right.

28 comments
Why would he? Do people really need to sell everything today? Damn I see people asking $2, $3 just to install someone forum, how pathetic can that be, do something for FREE.

On topic, great work Mr. Happy, looks very nice.

Why would he? Do people really need to sell everything today? Damn I see people asking $2, $3 just to install someone forum, how pathetic can that be, do something for FREE.

On topic, great work Mr. Happy, looks very nice.

Ill make it very simple so you can understand

time is money

Most on wj are lurking noobs who never share anything back. I dont see why he couldnt make a few bucks for his effort, and like he said no one else has one out so im sure alot would buy it as phone browsing is growing daily.

Yea have to agree time is money....not saying I wont do something free now and again but I am also a busy person so once in a while getting offered something for my work is nice.

Yeah but in all honestly who goes and posts on they're iPhones and stuff? Maybe giving something to the community he will be rewarded back with something else, you never know./back ontopic

Yeah but in all honestly who goes and posts on they're iPhones and stuff? ....

You obviously haven't being reading the news lately. The mobile market is the fastest growing market online at the moment.

30tj3m0.jpg

Google, Microsoft and Apple are buying up mobile companies at a massive rate. Look at Google buying AdMob for example. It will be their biggest purchase since YouTube.

Stats from Facebook
People that use Facebook on their mobile devices are twice more active on Facebook than non-mobile users.
There are more than 200 mobile operators in 60 countries working to deploy and promote Facebook mobile products.

People can't download on iPhones so it will make your community way more active. Seriously mobile users are what every site needs as their dead and full of useless leechers. I'm telling you it's the future so either get with it or it will be another I told you so.

oh thats hot XD i want one for ipb =\
I have a copy of Aqua-Soft Mobile for IPB. It's a paid skin so I can't post it here but if you really want it PM me.

As far as the whole could I charge for this:
Yes I could. An IPB version is for sale at $25 a copy and from what I've seen think their's 50 sales at least as it's the only available. I'm not interested though. If you sell something you have to provide some level of support and providing support to warez noobs is about as bad as it gets. My link checker was a nightmare for supporting noobs and don't want to have to do anything like that again. Anyway, do you really think I'd give something away for free if I didn't have something even better up my sleeve? :P

Thanks

Hi, thanks for sahring this. I have a question tho, what am I doing wrong uploading the style? I have vb 4.0.3 could be that the reason?
The problem is the iphone doesn't show the pages zoomed but like a normal page
picture2ah.png

Any advice? Thanks in advance.

Free iPhone, Mobile, PDA, Style for vBulletin 4

When I first read this, I saw it out of context haha, as in:

(Free iPhone), (Mobile), (PDA), (Style for vB 4)

Now *THAT* would've been a good set of freebies.

lol I was keyword stuffing. I can't change the title. It sorta like a spam title :P

@ dgtalws. I'll look at your site and see what the problem is and contact you their as you don't seam active here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back