Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banned shit !!!

1758c72603.jpg

no of course not!!

freakshare is cheating without boundaries

today
>500 downloads on share-online with 10 uploaded files
200 downloads on freakshare with nearly 600 uploaded files

so freakshare aka fuckshare is just ridiculous

banned shit !!!

1758c72603.jpg

Same here, for the same exact reason as well.
The funny thing is ALL my uploaded files are CARTOONS with not a single tint of X in it. I think freakshare is just breaking down and banning everyone to run away with the money. I had about 400 Euros on my account. :/.

Same here, for the same exact reason as well.
The funny thing is ALL my uploaded files are CARTOONS with not a single tint of X in it. I think freakshare is just breaking down and banning everyone to run away with the money. I had about 400 Euros on my account. :/.

I have Nothing and I never Uploads anything & They banned Me too.

I Had about 500+euros There.

all Gone:P

@FlashAsuna

U Had 400Euros and U Never Tried 2 Pay Out Those ?

It was 4 pending payments of 100 Euros all requested out in a time span of a month. I've been paid out before but that was only the first 40 Euro I requested. After those 40 Euros, they never paid me again. Not to mention their servers are a piece of crap, When I upload to it, its like I'm playing the lottery. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, oh yeah did I mention they have a roller coaster speed of 250kb/s?

I just left them for a month now. Lucky not renew my premium account but in 7 days 1000+ files deleted after premium expired. I had cashout about 100+ Euro.

Thanks freakshare. See in the other world :p

umm I requested a payment 2 weeks ago, a paypal payment.
It's still pending whereas they usually pay me one week after request.

Are they still paying with PP or their account has been frozed like all others file sharing sites ?

umm I requested a payment 2 weeks ago, a paypal payment.
It's still pending whereas they usually pay me one week after request.

Are they still paying with PP or their account has been frozed like all others file sharing sites ?
i guess not, my paypal are limited because receiving money from them (freakshare or bitshare)
so their account must be limited too

How can I request Webmoney?
What thing i have to out in 'Webmoney-Account'
My 'webmoney email adress' or my 'wmid' number

How can I request Webmoney?
What thing i have to out in 'Webmoney-Account'
My 'webmoney email adress' or my 'wmid' number

None of those, you should give them your WME or WMZ PURSE number, I think they use EURO so it would be WME.

got payment via paypal:D,total 3 payment(6.1-6.13),752 EUR :P,:Love U <3 ,so if U don't got banned,U will get your payment soon or late;),I can't sleep now8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back