Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my request have been paid (it is green) , but money didn't come to my paypal adress, i am still waiting, i know they are reliable filehosting. i am working with them for 1 year.

sory 4 my english...

so did PP your paid arrive, how long when FR said paid before you check PP account?
btw when you request payment (mine still pending 21jun)

so did PP your paid arrive, how long when FR said paid before you check PP account?
btw when you request payment (mine still pending 21jun)

i checked my pp but no money my paypal account, it was green at 6 july 2012, today 12 july but still waiting :( (and it was 10.06.2012 payment)

'Some of your recent transactions violate our User Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy. Therefore we've had to permanently limit your account.'

so i think they will suspend all paypal accounts which are in touch with freakshare or other hosters now

I have been banned from freakshare a few days ago for posting screenshots here, I have a question, I have been working with freakshare for more than 2 years, in this time I have requested payments to my webmoney account (Euro Purse) and those payments never arrive, I have a friend and he requested payments to webmoney too, but he did to a Z purse (dolar webmoney account) and his payments arrived ok, but 30 euro = 30 dollar. My questions:

1) are they really paying to webmoney accounts??

2) if they are, are they paying to euro accounts or to dollar accounts (30 euro = 30 dollar)

If they are paying I will create a new account and start all over, they are the best hosting.

sry my bad english.

20 euro = 20 dolars, but still is better than any host, I can make 20 euro (dollars) a day with freakshare, In rapidgator, for example, I make 2 dolar a day, Huge diference...

I have been banned from freakshare a few days ago for posting screenshots here, I have a question, I have been working with freakshare for more than 2 years, in this time I have requested payments to my webmoney account (Euro Purse) and those payments never arrive, I have a friend and he requested payments to webmoney too, but he did to a Z purse (dolar webmoney account) and his payments arrived ok, but 30 euro = 30 dollar. My questions:

1) are they really paying to webmoney accounts??

2) if they are, are they paying to euro accounts or to dollar accounts (30 euro = 30 dollar)

If they are paying I will create a new account and start all over, they are the best hosting.

sry my bad english.

why did you used this hoster for 2 years if they never paid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back