Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My webmoney payment is pending since 17.03, i haven't deleted my files but i dumped them, i made a big mistake by joining them, incomes are ridiculus.

I make more money in a day with other file host than what i made with them in 2 month ( they paid me only once).

They are SCAMMER, they are paying a few elite members and SCAM the majority of their uploaders, no wonder why they don't have support staff on any forum.

pending since 24.04. Usually I receive money after 1 week request so I am supposed to receive it today. Just be patient guys sometimes process takes more time but they always pay.
Scammers are filesonic, fileserve, hotfile... and this kind of shitty sites. I never got any issue with freakS, little confidance on serious file host sites buddy :)

I got pay just few moments ago, 20.17 euro, requested by paypal since 21.04.2012. I am normal rank user.
I am not in a mood to post image but please trust me.

Both are same, stay with the one you have more files on it, I have started with FILEGAG, they have pay day on wednesday and minimum payout very low, just 10 bucks, hi pay rate and they pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back