Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they paid. My request more than 7 days. What happen ?
444445454545444444444.jpg

Are they paid. My request more than 7 days. What happen ?
444445454545444444444.jpg

just relax man, I am pending since 7 days too, I am really not worry, they gonna pay us.
According our mate's comments, they requested payout since the 21th, and they get payed only yesturday so 10 days after request. That will probably be same for us, just wait and you will be payed tomorrow, friday of saturday ^^

servers w1 w11 w22 w20 w16 s15 - faulty or servers that doesn't count download.
keep assigning my upload files to these faulty servers.
many times remote upload end in incomplete files :(

Freakshare gives a shit about these "non counting" servers this issue lasts since months now;
simply check the older posts here in this thread, they taking you all for a fool, guys get this finally!!!

I quit using Freakshare some weeks ago, they cheating with counted downloads, premium sales and with their ranking system!

I had between 1 and 6 premium sales a day (there were probably some more premium sales generated from files on these non counting servers) on Freakshare but my ranking was never higher than "Normal 85%" !!!

My earnings are more than 10times higher now with same uploads/efforts
: within 9 weeks on freakshare i earned from Feb.1th -Apr.1th only 101,37 €
: within only 5 weeks from April 1th until this minute with another service i got 918,77 $ for my uploads!

Last edited:
Freakshare gives a shit about these "non counting" servers this issue lasts since months now;
simply check the older posts here in this thread, they taking you all for a fool, guys get this finally!!!

I quit using Freakshare some weeks ago, they cheating with counted downloads, premium sales and with their ranking system!

I had between 1 and 6 premium sales a day (there were probably some more premium sales generated from files on these non counting servers) on Freakshare but my ranking was never higher than "Normal 85%" !!!

: within only 5 weeks from April 1th until this minute with another service i got 918,77 $ for my uploads!

Care to PM Me the other host that you used.

Thanks.

You are right mate, if they don't fix the problems it will die, older uploaders are moving the files to other filehosting.

I started to use another filehosting and I earn much more than freakshare, but my users are not completly happy with the performance, they have problems with the downloads.

Could you tell which filehosting are using instead freakshare? Thx.

using host advisable or not ? .. can someone guide me on this host please... how about dmca problems ?

---------- Post added 7th May 2012 at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous post was 6th May 2012 at 09:02 AM ----------

site down ?

good hoster imo.

but there's one big disadvantage: the download counter does not work for so many files and you have to re-up these things all the time :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back