Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
why you gyves not wait because they have some technical problems and solve soon and today counting problem solved

they wanna solve the problems since 5 weeks :facepalm:

i cannot undestand your mind change. a few days ago you don't like these things very much and now everthing is perfect. are you paid from freakshare? sponsoring :))

No Change is ranks even after selling premiums..Not even 1% change...still same fuckn Low Rank...They are doing manual Rank change.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Yeah. I think I should give them time and see what happen.

Give them time and sales...and still u will rot in Lower Rank..Thats what they are all about

No Change is ranks even after selling premiums..Not even 1% change...still same fuckn Low Rank...They are doing manual Rank change.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Give them time and sales...and still u will rot in Lower Rank..Thats what they are all about

I give them 24 hours and see what happen. If not upgrade then need to contact them.

stay away from this host. they do not count downloads. I really mean it. they are by far the worst amongst the others I have been using since the collapse of the major ones..

They count block 250 minute but it calculate not as it rank system. My rank is Normal but from the statistic I saw it calculate in Lite rank not Normal Rank.

Thatz what I wote them around six weeks ago, but there wasnt any reply at all. :(

So that means 45 Euro = 60 USD is not exists. We all have been cheated. Just check again and 100 download got 0.60 Euro. So that right 100MB - 6 Euro on Lite.

Now, Rank is lie to uploader.

me too, my rank is also normal but got lite pay. X-(

So, How many user known about. Have you contact them. I got no reply until. I also saw a few server not counting download. They reply will got a lot hardware but not sure when to change it. :facepalm::facepalm:

I stopped using FkSh for a while now. I thought it was just me, who used to get good download counts everyday but my rank stopped and it's generating only lite. Should've posted that last month, but I just got myself registered a few days ago. LOL

So, How many user known about. Have you contact them. I got no reply until. I also saw a few server not counting download. They reply will got a lot hardware but not sure when to change it. :facepalm::facepalm:

i sent dozen of e-mails to them no reply at all, i think they don't really care.
even when i sent them about their server w22fr cannot be download by both premium/free users they just ignore it and continue assign upload files to it. i have to check every upload file to see if it download and not assign to a faulty server (eg. w22fr, nt sure if it is ok now).

omg. It's really hard to upload file on FreakShare... errors :/

Only Chuck Norris can upload to FreakShare without errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back