Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
counter for MOST files doesn't work.:'( (Since the beginning):facepalm:

Try other places... you're wasting time, liber and money here...

the question is which place....
the rewarding system is not so bad.

uploaded.to affiliate is a joke right now.
and the others i don't know

After investigating many "newish" filehosts that have come to the attention of both uploaders and members in the last month or more, I have only a couple of comments.

1. Why are the majority of complainants just uploaders?
2. Why dont you guys give these "newish" filehosts a chance?

As I have posted in a few threads on here, they have been inundated with demands for their services since the recent events that affected everyone. How on earth can anyone expect them to respond quickly to the many emails, tickets, and enquiries they have had in the past few weeks.
How on earth can anyone expect them to have the money to hire people to respond more quickly???

They maybe had a few volunteer staff before, when things were quieter but now things have changed

I just think people should be a little more patient and give them time. AND NO I earn nothing by posting any comment in favour of any filehost.
I just think we should consider ourselves darn lucky that there are still some out there prepared to take a chance and continue offering their service....dont any of you agree?

Hi laddybird, i think that if they have payment issue or whatever technical issue they should add a "News" pages on their website, it is not so difficult after all to keep every user informed, both uploaders and downloaders, so it would be a win/win situation, and a big saving of time and stress for both parties.

It's Working Nice And Perfect.

Try Now.

FRKShare <3

Without So Much Advertising I Think FRKShare Is Much Better Than Bitshare.

Hi laddybird, i think that if they have payment issue or whatever technical issue they should add a "News" pages on their website, it is not so difficult after all to keep every user informed, both uploaders and downloaders, so it would be a win/win situation, and a big saving of time and stress for both parties.
they will,webmoney is done soon, dont panic ut. they dont have problems, just a slight delay that often happens as its not their fault. site and counts mine working perfectly

i don't think so... as far as i know freakshare is assosicated with a german ddl-board wth registration-server in NL and hosting-server in CDN(?)

bitshare is US..

mygully???

the ranking system is :facepalm:
this is ridiculous
the percentage is the same for weeks

the system doesn't work!
my percentage does not change for weeks, even if i upload nothing or upload something

Rank is automatic for me, just turned Vip a few days ago...

vPFyu.png

(balance $0 because i just requested new payment)

Is it normal? cheating? bug?

Very strange stats.How much money i should earn from this stats?

My Rank is low , 99% file >450MB. 1% file between 100MB - 450MB. SO 1Point=0.007€ or 0.003€ for these files.

I don't quite understand...You can see 1Point they count 0.006€ :(. sometimes they count 0.000€ :facepalm:. Is it normal? cheating? bug?

freakshare4.jpg

Very strange stats.How much money i should earn from this stats?

My Rank is low , 99% file >450MB. 1% file between 100MB - 450MB. SO 1Point=0.007€ or 0.003€ for these files.

I don't quite understand...You can see 1Point they count 0.006€ :(. sometimes they count 0.000€ :facepalm:. Is it normal? cheating? bug?

freakshare4.jpg

I have issue this problem before. The calculation like bitshare. The download you got. The less count calculation earning you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back