Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green Light
:)

WMZ received
Thks FreakShare

Green Light

Last edited:
Hi,
I am waiting for my payment which I requested to payout on 14-08-2014 but still in waiting process. Please pay my pending dues via WMZ. Username is getmediafire.

Where can I read about PPD plans and Uploader Ranks?
freakshare.com+payment+proof.png

I can tell you that the PPD plans are more or less real,(i would not know about sales) but, only if you are a Tier 1 uploader, if you are not and you are from the lower Tiers, then it still can become like that anyway, but only after spending sometime in the lower ranks getting only pennies for thousands of downloads at the beginning till you rise through the ranks, if you are a heavy uploader that gets high hundreds to thousands of downloads a day you would probably get to the rank of "normal" where you would get paid close to this rates in the graphic on top within a month, but low hundreds o lower than that would probably take you few months to a year if the amount is 100 downloads a day or less, another thing, make sure you understand everything from the beginning because even if they have this ranking system that is probably the best in the business, their customer service is definitely the worst! also they only pay with Webmoney and Webmoney only, and of course they are notorious for paying late as hell, you will always get paid but sometimes it can take months! don't get me wrong, not always, i see many people that get paid pretty fast but you will always see as many waiting months for their payment, well, that is about all i can tell you about Freakshare, Good Luck.

why this site never update rank?
or update it every week ,once at 2 weeks or what?
i use it but my rank never changes

can somebody tell me the update of ranks in freakshare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back