Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still use this shit f.host? Don't you ever wonder, began to gain more and you banned!

Loss 400+ £.

1234t5rgf.jpg

22222222222qrwdas.jpg

Webmoney is the only way they payout or do they have other methods that work?
(Webmoney is 100% useless to me, don't bother explaining how it can work for Americans, it just doesn't)

WebMoney is the only way. If it's useless because you dont know how to get money, check official WebMoney exchanger, otherwise there arent anything 2do about it. (Maybe if you daily mail FreakShare about adding PayPal...)

I do know how to get money, and the only way I could get Webmoney is if I use a satellite phone to register as someone from Europe, and since I don't have a fake Passport from Europe I think the limit is something like $400 a month which is the amount I make in a day.

So its not a matter of me not know how to convert money from WMZ to physical currency. Its an issue that Webmoney doesn't work for those of us that live in first world countries who are serious with uploading.

I do know how to get money, and the only way I could get Webmoney is if I use a satellite phone to register as someone from Europe, and since I don't have a fake Passport from Europe I think the limit is something like $400 a month which is the amount I make in a day.

So its not a matter of me not know how to convert money from WMZ to physical currency. Its an issue that Webmoney doesn't work for those of us that live in first world countries who are serious with uploading.
After registration you simply have to upgrade your account to webmoney classic (install the Windows application) and all your account limits will be lifted. Then you have all possibilities to withdraw your money to bank accounts or even BitCoin: http://www.webmoney*****eng/withdrawfunds/index.shtml

If you need a phone number from Europe, I can send you an activated sim card which will work worldwide in roaming and you can use it to fully activate your account. Webmoney does not need any ID proof.

And yes, Europe is first world ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back