Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They pay in Dollar 1:1 converted from Euro. So if you see 20€ on the site, you will get 20$ to your WMZ account...

no news for a long time, have pending payouts going back to 11may. all along been waiting and see if it improve, but i have stop uploading to it altogether as of today can't stand the Uncertainty, next will be bitshare.

I do not much with them, but last week I got a payout requested 2013-05-07, so the delay is even bigger than BS but still it proves that they pay.

very very very slow but they Paying ,last paid i have 30.04 ,in queue 9.05

BTW Freakshare maybe its time to completed 9.05
:):-=:O):wave:

Last edited:
NuIwKaf.png

Requested money ,
19.04.2013 - 19:51 20.02 $
08.01.2013 - 6:41 227.46 $

Its shows completed , Not get payment yet .... I contact them lots of time , no responds

Sill ,waiting for wmz now... :(

@Masters
Your payments should be already processed and paid to WMZ, currently I am waiting just for a payment from 2013-05-15 which shows as completed but is not paid yet. All previous payouts are already processed in my account so I would try to contact support via FaceBook. Nevertheless your chance to get paid is not very high in my opinion since it's obvious that you don't work with them any more and maybe they don't care to pay you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back