Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% WITH ME WHEN I MAIL HIM MY FILES START DOWNLOADING

i upgrade to premium acc., i try those files with zero download counts and can't even download when i am free user, now CAN be download as premium users. so i have to rely on downloaders response now :O
after some testing i think free users can't download from server w22fr, anyone can confirm this?

Last edited:
100% u say good i think not check every night maybe they will close freakshare

Geez, I'm with Freakshare for over a year now, and the ranking-system never worked. So no need to imply they'll close!

As you may have noticed, they have just started a reseller-program. So why would they do that, if they indend to close?!?

requested payment last week on Wednesday and got the money the next Sunday (PP) so thats fine.
But they cheating with dowlnoad counts and premium sales counts.
For example: i have one file since weeks there which still has 0dl's but i have knowledge that it has been downoladed at least 180 times and caused at least one premium sale. There's also a 4part rar file where part 1 & 4 are on zero and the other two have around 60 dl which is also not the number i expected, there must be much more... and so on ...

If this not improves i will quit using that service soon.

can freakshare ftp server support fxp?
i try unsuccessful using a old version flashfxp.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

For example: i have one file since weeks there which still has 0dl's but i have knowledge that it has been downoladed at least 180 times and caused at least one premium sale. There's also a 4part rar file where part 1 & 4 are on zero and the other two have around 60 dl which is also not the number i expected, there must be much more... and so on ...

i also have zero count files.
i think it may be due to server w22fr not working with free downloaders.
can you check if those zero count files are from the same server.

yes today i received e mail from freakshare suport after 10 ticikits they are saying everything is ok.
asked him to give support in wjuction but they not agree to give us support here

support@freakshare.com
8:42 AM (3 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Dear xxxxxxxxxx

1. ranks are updated daily.

2. there is no problem with that links, we tried every one of them as free user.

3. we dont give support there any more.

Kind Regards,
FreakShare Support

yes today i received e mail from freakshare suport after 10 ticikits they are saying everything is ok.
2. there is no problem with that links, we tried every one of them as free user.

i just send them a email with links that is not workingregarding this problem. (i check some links with zero count and mostly are from server w22fr)
hope they fix it soon, i am now uploading again if the file get assign to w22fr. X-(

the rank isn't updated daily.
my percentage is the same for 20 days.
even if i upload nothing, or i upload something and the download counts skyrocketing

requested payment last week on Wednesday and got the money the next Sunday (PP) so thats fine.
But they cheating with dowlnoad counts and premium sales counts.

really a shame if they are cheating with download counts

i also have zero count files.
i think it may be due to server w22fr not working with free downloaders.
can you check if those zero count files are from the same server.

Yes, youre right, the 0's are on the server you mentioned

98383951311956548049.jpg

I also made 3 tickets already regarding not working remote uploads from Rapidshare, downloadcounts etc...

no answer yet :-?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back