Freakshare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Freakshare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no files can be downloaded for free/premium users and hence frozen stats.

the end is near for both bitshare and freakshare.

If they would plan to close down, why they would keep the sites online and make an announcement about the migration? Either they already have some new payment processing or they are still working on it and and still believe they will find a solution for it. Otherwise they would just close down the sites and not keep them running since it just generates costs and no income. They have a network of companies in Germany, Hong Kong and Russia, so I think they are trying to get one or more merchant accounts wherever they can get. BS/FS is one of the oldest hosts around and they have been one of the most stable ones.

Time will tell if they can get it running again, but it does not look like they are willing to close. However they may be forced to close down if they fail to find a decent payment processing.

If they would plan to close down, why they would keep the sites online and make an announcement about the migration? Either they already have some new payment processing or they are still working on it and and still believe they will find a solution for it. Otherwise they would just close down the sites and not keep them running since it just generates costs and no income. They have a network of companies in Germany, Hong Kong and Russia, so I think they are trying to get one or more merchant accounts wherever they can get. BS/FS is one of the oldest hosts around and they have been one of the most stable ones.

Time will tell if they can get it running again, but it does not look like they are willing to close. However they may be forced to close down if they fail to find a decent payment processing.

Hi,

where is that announcement of migration of both hosts? Thank you

10.09.2014 - 8:04 25.00 $
6.09.2014 - 20:15 20.00 $
4.09.2014 - 11:08 25.00 $
1.09.2014 - 13:08 25.00 $
29.08.2014 - 8:47 20.00 $
26.08.2014 - 11:26 25.00 $

hi

I have an old account on freakshare, but can't upload files to it. How can I upload files? Help me please.. Thanks.

Last edited:
???? they have been offline for more than 6 months now, i was hoping for the first few months that they would comeback eventually, but i already lost hope of that, it's been too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back