Dedicated Franceservers.com - OVH / Kimsufi Servers Reseller start from $33.36/mo (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
6. have more ip to buy ?? (no option in order) , if yes, how much ?

7. what os can add ? . like ks-2 option ?

8. how much instal win2008r2 on Intel Xeon X3430/3450

9. the Intel Xeon X3430/3450 PRODUCT also in ovh ? .. I can not find in his website

Last edited:
Just change the money you have in the paypal to EURO and you good to pay... but you need to have credit card on paypal account

I've changed the currency to EURO but the merchant still force me to pay via CC. And yes my CC is linked to my Paypal.

This is not about the subscription, rather the merchant is not allowing me to pay with my PayPal balance.

Last edited:
I've changed the currency to EURO but the merchant still force me to pay via CC. And yes my CC is linked to my Paypal.

This is not about the subscription, rather the merchant is not allowing me to pay with my PayPal balance.
you need to convert some dollars first to euros (click on "Currency converter" on your PP account overview) then you will be able to pay fully using your balance, not the CC.

From now until tomorrow 15:00 GMT +2 time we have express servers setup for OVH this mean we make order and send the info asap.

Remmber we have offer for KS-2 buy 1 (€24.23/mo) get the second server for just €18.41/mo - as long as you keep the first server (if you cancel the first server the second server will be changed to €24.23/mo)

hi mate,
does gandi also comes with some kind of "manager" panel like ovh?
and is it free to reinstall/reload the OS on the server?
gandi dont have manager for now we planing to make one.
Yes its free to reinstall just send ticket (fair use)

------
Intel i7 920 - Hetzner EQ 4
8GB RAM DDRIII
Storage: 2X750GB
Bandwidth: 10TB
Port: 100mbps

prepay for 6 months with no setup fee! €306.54/Semi-Annually (€51.09/mo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back