Dedicated Franceservers.com - OVH / Kimsufi Servers Reseller start from $33.36/mo (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you need my real details? The german ip address is also fake ... this is a board for warez webmasters, do you really think I provide any real details about myself?

Why do you need my real details? The german ip address is also fake ... this is a board for warez webmasters, do you really think I provide any real details about myself?
then why you think i will sell you server? how i can know that its your real paypal? or credit card? after you will use the server you will claim for chargeback and im fucked up? no sorry look for other website!

it's been more than a month, since then you said it would take 7 to 14days, later another 7days more, then no reply at all :| if you cannot provide server, it is fine just refund the order , i will search for someone else :) at-least give me an update because i needed the server urgently!!
Please understand that.

it's been more than a month, since then you said it would take 7 to 14days, later another 7days more, then no reply at all :| if you cannot provide server, it is fine just refund the order , i will search for someone else :) at-least give me an update because i needed the server urgently!!
Please understand that.
order number? email?

------------------------------

Our new ks series servers going fast grab as you can its limited!

------------------------------

If billing contact is still set to you guys, what is to stop someone from changing that and then they can just renew?

Also, your link to OVH manager needs fixing. And, the new direct link does nothing?

Lastly, I order 2 days ago but only receive today, but due date is still 1.01.2012 so I'm missing 2 days?

Is your Kimsufi 16 different from Kimsufi 16 of OVH?

I went to the OVH website and it says its on 1gbit port, but on your site its 100mbit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back