Forex Trading - the new way to make money with doing jack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Username42005

Banned
Banned
I am just going to remove this thread - clearly this is too much for people to handle on this forum.

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to blow your minds with sharing my experence and findings.

It's a shame you're all so thick.

Last edited:
11 comments
I used to invest 20k eur in stock exchange and forex market. Earnt up to 3k eur for single trade, and lost up to 2500. When i decided to stop, my account was barely in a +500 eur gain.

Finance is not for dumbs, let me warn everyone before you go broke.

Yep I was experimenting with forex as well but it turned out to be a BIG gamble. I haven't tried automated trading, it might be working but be carefull. :)

anyways thanks for the info Username

I'm not too sure you're understanding this post -

I don't do anything apart from install the software - there's nothing to get addicted to, perhaps checking my emails daily for the income statements? :D

It does it's own thing, all the calculations on trades are automatic - it's a true auto pilot bit of kit and so far working extremely well for me, I've already with drawn my deposit several times and it's still making money.

@Rosinant
If you've not given is a shot - I would highly reccomend using the 60 days as a trial. Defently worth the investment.

That just goes to show you're not a very good manual trader (no offence intended).

Right, and thats because you're supposed to have a good knowledge in financials, economics, and statistic to be a successful trader. You think that the money comes from nowhere? They just change ownership, they get transferred. So if someone is gaining, someone else is loosing, thats how the market works.

Mine was just a warning, you should always play safe and if you really want to try it, do with a amount you can afford loosing. Your account is big enough to play with 10k $? Fine, you can PLAY with them. But if you happen to loose them, you should stop. As previously said, addiction is round the corner.

ha, yes, I do understand that.

Please re-read all my posts in this topic, I really dont think you understand what I am saying or read what I have replied.

If you had read it properly you would see I do not have a $10k account....

a small advice

dont go with forex. just invest that money on some business. Most of the forex trading platforms on net is just scam . they scam users to gain profit

eugh, clearly people are not reading my thread.

I use legitimate EEs and Legit Brokers,

Removed the post - I'm not interested in sharing that information with a bunch of spackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back