Status
Not open for further replies.

avRo

hy,
Anybody here is doing Forex trading? Share some infos abuout its function.

I heard about hotforex ,it is trusted. which companu y use??

13 comments
If u invest in Forex without using Demo or any knowledge 100 % chances u will lose ur money ...first learn about it ...go to Forexpeacearmy site and look which are scams and which is good forex brokers and then do demo , then invest...

Btw , does anyone know any sites to get Commodity Info and Inventory releases ?

Unless you have atleast $20,000 lying around for an investment with Forex, don't bother. Money will go quick, and you will go in debt. It's a big gambling risk game.

Hotforex's withdraw system very poor.......printout the withdraw form, fill-up it, scan it and send... then withdraw will completed........

I am now trading with uwcfx ......... they are good enough

If u invest in Forex without using Demo or any knowledge 100 % chances u will lose ur money ...first learn about it ...go to Forexpeacearmy site and look which are scams and which is good forex brokers and then do demo , then invest...

Btw , does anyone know any sites to get Commodity Info and Inventory releases ?

For Info on Commodities, you can rely on google, kitco is also another good site to gather info, for inventory and other major economic updates, you can check forexfactory.com..

I saw on one forum that the best site for that is

Code:
http://www.oanda.com/

there is no minimum deposit for start I think

www.marketiva.com cheak this site is good for forex for beginner.
Coupon code-XB49ZEB6O2

Use coupon code get verified with ID proof and billing address prof get $5 free for live forex.But first trade with virtual money for two weeks and then use real.This forex system had easy platform for trade so I thing it's better for you.

All the best and happy trading........

i just use 2 broker which is trusted and well know . you can also see payment proofs that i recieved from forex trading and forex partnership , check my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back