Status
Not open for further replies.
10 comments
hey bro, you need give more details, you want to put videos and streaming? how many videos? how many people watch them daily? or you just want to put your source code?

Depends on your requirements. You may do well with an unmetered VPS if you don't have many concurrent viewers. Dedicated with SSDs will come handy once you grow. There are also other options if you don't want to deal with server administration at all.

With 3K+ daily viewers, definitely go with a dedicated server and SSD storage. To handle this load I would look around for a server with unmetered bandwidth 5Gbps+

I would recommend you to subscribe the dedicated server for video streaming.., you will be having high network speed and server performance compared to VPS.. so have a look on the scopehosts dedicated server, They do provide custom servers with reasonable prices.

want to put videos and steaming, daily there will be some 3K people will check on daily basis

After seeing your other threads, I would say, you will need to know more and should have better knowledge on what you are doing.

Last edited:
You need to start with shared hosting and then upgrade once you need that. I would recommend you to have a look at hostwinds.com they would allow you to get started with shared hosting plan and grow up to dedicated server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back