voduv

Hello dear wjunction members

I am in the process of creating a site to host video files. It will be somewhat different from the sites that are advertised. Most of these sites use the xvideosharing or xfilesharing script. I have some questions and I hope you can help me make some decisions.

Question about the domain
Is the domain name supposed to indicate video hosting? Because I noticed that some sites, after a period of operation, were forced to change the domain due to DMCA notifications.
For my part, the site will be run on a domain and the video files will be hosted on another domain

Regarding video encoding, is it preferable to have one quality for the video or have multiple qualities?
I do not know whether it is better to rely on one quality, 1080p, or to allow encoding in more than one quality, such as 480p - 720p - 1080p.

Choosing a server: What is the best processor to bear the pressure of encoding a large number of files at one time while also bearing a large number of views, and what are the appropriate specifications for starting the site?
I was seeing some articles recommending AMD processors, but what do you think about trying the Ampere ® Altra ® Q80-30 processors?

Features that the site will offer
  • Unlimited space/Unlimited data transfer
  • Adult Content are Allowed through Default NSFW/sensitive videos policy and blur explicit images feature and Privacy Unlisted option
  • No file expiry
  • HLS Streaming - P2P - Global CDN system
  • A dedicated channel for each user, such as YouTube and ok.ru, with the possibility of increasing the number of channels in the future
  • Support Two Factor authentication (OTP)
  • playlists The user can add an unlimited number of episodes in one playlist with the ability to extract the embed code for the playlist. I think this feature may be useful for series and movie series through one embed code.
  • Live streaming will be useful for owners of sporting events broadcasting sites. It will be available soon after the completion of the trial period and the stability of the site
  • import supported by youtube-dl or URL that points to a raw MP4 file and Torrent import
  • subtitle support. Multiple languages are no problem
  • The ability to view the video through a special QR-Code for each video
  • Whitelist embedding
I will try to add other features soon!

• Password protected video privacy
  • video storyboard support
  • user can replace the video file in the Update Video page
  • video chapters support
Special features for webmasters with high and distinctive traffic from TIER 1 and TIER 2

After all this, there is a problem with the ability to support webmasters, as this script does not have a profits and rewards feature. From my point of view, either the distribution of profits must be done manually by calculating the website supervisor’s channel statistics and his video statistics, or a fixed price for payment must be determined. What is it? Your suggestions

Finally, all opinions and suggestions will be taken into consideration

To conduct trial version tests, you can contact us through:

21 comments
Back