Foldder.com - Official support - PPD / PPS plans + Advertising Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are things that currently do not work, what can you expect from the newly established web site? At the beginning of course there are problems and once you eliminate them there is no problem. It would be very easy to take the script and have a working site... but the same as everyone else. That is is not our intention and we do not want to be the same. Moreover, in the long run it is much better if you build it yourself, because you can always upgrade and add features where script kiddis are not able to.

kemalettin67 to be honest with you, let me tell you that you've disappointed me. On skype you are talking one thing and here another. In addition, we agreed that we will sort out things no later than Tuesday. Nobody is forcing you to use our service, but we believe that in the long run foldder will be successful. Massive uploads and downloads in last few days just confirms our difference from others.

Well done :)

Hello,

I have quick update about our work progress:
Foldder.com TODO:

FIXED:
- File mark - premium only (high priority) => (fixed)
- File mark - multi selection (high priority) => (fixed)
- Create foldder not working? (bug) => (fixed)
- Time limit for free users for second download (high priority) => (fixed)
- Time limit for free users for second download (high priority) => (fixed)
- Removal of one day free premium code? => (fixed)
- Premium Download link (bug) (very high priority) => (fixed)

More detailed todo list can be found here and it is constantly updated: https://foldder.com/todo.txt

Please give us some feedback. As you can see we are doing our best to satisfy your needs.

Kind regards,
Foldder Team

screen1.png
screen2.png

Last edited:
i still cannot move file to link folder and cannot view the folder link too , can fix it fast pls , as i want to use it on my post , thanks

Last edited:
Downloads are counted once in a day per IP/user.

Again ambiguous... is it once a day PER FILE, or is it just only one download overall counted? (e.g. I have 10 files, someone downloads those 10 files, but only one download counts.)

Bro i also cant see that click images which we can select files
i think he only fixed his account only ;)
haha everything is same on my account

Hi Kemalettin67,

yes we have implemented just for you this function:

if ($user === kemalettin67) nothing works :)

It works you just need to select file and than dropdown menu with functionality appears.
Let me know if it works for you now.

Thanks.

Bro i also cant see that click images which we can select files
i think he only fixed his account only ;)
haha everything is same on my account

No, it counts unique ip for each file.

Downloads are counted once in a day per IP/user.

Again ambiguous... is it once a day PER FILE, or is it just only one download overall counted? (e.g. I have 10 files, someone downloads those 10 files, but only one download counts.)

Not true. Balance its updating every two hours and its updating constantly without delays.

Balance no update :)

Hi, Hifi,

this sound as good idea. Could you explain more into detail how this would look like.
What I have in mind:
- you upload files in folder
- share folder link with public users
- public user view this folder (and see contents of this folder listed files)
- click each file for download?

I need to know cos this can be implemented in different ways. I would appreciate feedback from others as well.

Thanks,
Foldder Team

i still cannot move file to link folder and cannot view the folder link too , can fix it fast pls , as i want to use it on my post , thanks

Last edited:
Clean web browser history.
It has to be. You can see replies of people that has it and just waiting for move option which will be done today.

Its not a lie, its 100% truth. It has to be something wrong with your caching or something. Which browser are you using anyway?

When you clean your browser history or try in another browser let me know if it still does not work for you.

Thanks
dfdf.PNG
[/URL][/IMG]

nothing bro
i cant see
i hate lies
i never do

Hi all,

like I promised we have added new feature today file movement functionality.

Screens are below and I've also published video and demonstrated how this actually works. We've made file move functionality similar to dropbox one, so you will be all familiar with it. Please give us some feedback.

Thanks

screen3.png

screen4.png

[video]http://foldder.com/screens/video1.mp4[/video]

Hi aioleecher,

of course is updated and what you've posted is just proof of concept :)
You sum up your clicks and multiple them with 0,001 and its exactly the same value as you have in your current balance.

I don't understand what is not updated here. Be more specific.

Thanks

Last edited:
now i can move file to folder but there still no way to get the folder link ? and now why i cannot download file from foldder anymore , i try a few time and got this after i press start download

No access

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back