Foldder.com - Official support - PPD / PPS plans + Advertising Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not correct.

Our earning crontab script just calculates your live file download stats.

yeah problem solved but they dont added earnings from last days when they dint count files !!!

Hi Kemalettin67,

thank you very much again for your suggestions and ideas.
I have prepared Foldder.com TODO list where we will follow them and try to fix or improve them as soon as possible.

https://foldder.com/todo.txt

Current TODO tasks:
- Increase PPR and PPD sales

- Time limit for free users for second download (high priority)
- File mark - premium only (high priority)
- Create foldder not working? (possible bug)

Ideas:
- Removal of one day free premium code?

Please take into an account that we'll improve and fix this on Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

Keep us posted with ideas so we can make foldder.com your second home :)

Kind regards,
Foldder.com Team

P.S Kemalettin67 could you please tell me more into detail what problems you have with folder creation. Which browser are you using?

Hello admin
your english is fine but
you mean we earn both from ppd+ppr?
Same time ?

Like turbobit or uload.to has?

Thanks
and please check pm

AND % WE EARN FROM OUR REFERRALS

AND PLEASE PLEASE
IF YOU WANNA MAKE SALES

PUT TIME LIMIT FOR FREE USERS FOR SECOND DOWNLOAD
AND + ALLOW US TO CLICK(ONLY PREMIUM OPTION) FOR FILES LIKE ALL OTHERS DO

PS:another problem found out by me :) AGAIIIN

CREATE NEW FOLDER--DOESNT WORK ^PLEASE KINDLY FIXAND DONT FORGET PUTTING PREMIUM ONLY OPTION

Last edited:
That is not correct.

Our earning crontab script just calculates your live file download stats.

Hi Kemalettin67,

thank you very much again for your suggestions and ideas.
I have prepared Foldder.com TODO list where we will follow them and try to fix or improve them as soon as possible.

https://foldder.com/todo.txt

Current TODO tasks:

Ideas:
- Removal of one day free premium code?

Please take into an account that we'll improve and fix this on Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

Keep us posted with ideas so we can make foldder.com your second home :)

Kind regards,
Foldder.com Team

P.S Kemalettin67 could you please tell me more into detail what problems you have with folder creation. Which browser are you using?

Hello admin
your english is fine but
you mean we earn both from ppd+ppr?
Same time ?

Like turbobit or uload.to has?

Thanks
and please check pm

AND % WE EARN FROM OUR REFERRALS

AND PLEASE PLEASE
IF YOU WANNA MAKE SALES

PUT TIME LIMIT FOR FREE USERS FOR SECOND DOWNLOAD
AND + ALLOW US TO CLICK(ONLY PREMIUM OPTION) FOR FILES LIKE ALL OTHERS DO

PS:another problem found out by me :) AGAIIIN

CREATE NEW FOLDER--DOESNT WORK ^PLEASE KINDLY FIXAND DONT FORGET PUTTING PREMIUM ONLY OPTION

Current TODO tasks:

ps;i just checked my income
downloads are many
payout place is still same
and it has been passed 6 hours from last download

i wanna ask you

man do you think business is joke?
you disappoint us so much
and if you continue like this,you will get nothing
i am fed up with telling your host's minus
we earn but cant see it
what a mess
i am sure i also have more downloads
you also shave?
i really dont trust you and your host
sorry

Last edited:
Kemalettin67 and others,

Please be patient and give us the opportunity to sort things out.

As for trust, believe that we are a serious company on the market for several years. We have also proofed our identity with the main administrator of the WJunction site, proving our background. So please do not panic. In case you don't like to communicate through the forum you can also add us on Skype. Send us a private message to exchange our Skype support address.

All statistics are updated and will be regularly updated to 2 hours.

Hi, Bionioncle,

like kemalettin67 told you we are counting only one download from 1 IP each 2hours.

kind regards.

Upload your files and you'll be paid for every file downloaded on your account. Files above 1 MB will count. See the payment rates below:

Do you count multi download from 1 IP each 24h or just 1 download from 1 IP each 24h

Last edited:
earnings are updated thanks
we just need patience
and i love no annoying ads+ plus buying with paypal about premium
and please add

4545.PNG
[/URL] [/IMG]

Last edited:
create folder not working , why download manager not supported for free user and anon free user speed is too low , should be at least 200 kb , else i have nothing to complain for now

Last edited:
There was heavy load on the server for that reason you could get Nginx bad gateway error.

We have over 10gbs of new data in few hours so please understand that we are doing our best to handle that traffic and everything together.
Even though the weekend we are fixing and stabilizing our servers to handle that much traffic and load.

Could someone be more specific what exactly is wrong with folder creation, because I've tested in few different browsers and it is working just fine.

Like I said tomorrow tomorrow most of this will be fixed: https://foldder.com/todo.txt

thanks.

Hi Hifi,

thanks for your feedback.

We'll check folder creation bug. Could you be more specific what exactly happens when you press create folder button?
What do you mean by download manager not supported for free user. Could you explain this pls.

About the speed limit we need to think a good plan for this limitation. We've been talking with kemalettin67 and he made some good ideas and suggestions.

Thanks again for your feedback.

create folder not working , why download manager not supported for free user and anon free user speed is too low , should be at least 200 kb , else i have nothing to complain for now

Hi, Bionioncle,

like kemalettin67 told you we are counting only one download from 1 IP each 2hours.

kind regards.

Do you count multi download from 1 IP each 24h or just 1 download from 1 IP each 24h
you mean 24h or 2h

I don't care any other user answer. I am asking you because you are in official support not any other ones so pls answer properly

Hi, Bionioncle,

kind regards.
you mean 24h or 2h

I don't care any other user answer. I am asking you because you are in official support not any other ones so pls answer properly

He already answered your question which you can find on the first post... "Downloads are counted once in a day per IP/user." Which means that a download is counted once every 24 hours per ip/user.

im sorry but
are you sure you know how to run a file host?
you really make me angry man
i am here ,i do everything that i can
but you guys behave like amateurs
i am angry now

you say ,you fix folder options
alalalal we are happy ???

you amateur ,fixed it but you dont allow us to move files to the created folder(so what is meaning of your update?) nothing
what a mess
i am fed up with finding problems in your host
there are looooots of

and i am sure you are %100 amateurs

you dont know even how to create a host
i am done here

Last edited:
i agree with kemalettin67 , the owner of this host seem amateurs , he should have done everything if not at least basic things first before starting the business , now i can create folder but cannot move file at all :D , but one thing i glad is that the counter count right

Last edited:
i agree with kemalettin67 , the owner of this host seem amateurs , he should have done everything if not at least basic things first before starting the business , now i can create folder but cannot move file at all :D , but one thing i glad is that the counter count right

finally :)

There are things that currently do not work, what can you expect from the newly established web site? At the beginning of course there are problems and once you eliminate them there is no problem. It would be very easy to take the script and have a working site... but the same as everyone else. That is is not our intention and we do not want to be the same. Moreover, in the long run it is much better if you build it yourself, because you can always upgrade and add features where script kiddis are not able to.

kemalettin67 to be honest with you, let me tell you that you've disappointed me. On skype you are talking one thing and here another. In addition, we agreed that we will sort out things no later than Tuesday. Nobody is forcing you to use our service, but we believe that in the long run foldder will be successful. Massive uploads and downloads in last few days just confirms our difference from others.

finally :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back