FocalPrice and dealextreme Affiliate Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

usb3

Hello. I would like to ask if there are people using these systems. If so, you are satisfied with their programs?

24 comments
I dont use the affiliate programmes on either but I will back up focal price, I have spent thousands ( US$ 3599.52 ) with them and never had any issues :)

Cheers
RR

I buy from them and resale on eBay and Amazon, i get round 2 deliveries from them per week.

If you are thinking of doing the same my advice is DONT spend over $50 at anyone time, customs are more likely to stop it and charge you duty, I spend $25 2 or 3 times a week which keeps it under the customes radar, also items take between 15 - 30 days to get to you, and they are always celebrating some kind of public holiday which slows it down even more, eg last week they had 3 days off for some Moon holiday lol

Cheers
RR

Yeh, I have few ideas. I am thinking to do like you, but I have few problems:
1. Do you send goods directly to the buyer address or you send items to your house address and then to buyer address?
2. Is any fee in ebay? How much about?

I always order from FP and have it all sent to me, then I advertise them on eBay and Amazon, and yes ebay is a a right rip off, they charge insertion fee's the a final value fee once sold + then they rob you again by charging you for accepting paypal.

Example my best seller costs me
$1.10 from FP
I sell it on ebay for $6.30

After ebay and paypal fees im left with $3.81

Then i spend $1.57 on P&P

Leaves me with $2.24

Which im happy about as i have turned my one product into enough money for 2, and i sell like 200 a week ;)
Cheers
RR

I buy from them and resale on eBay and Amazon, i get round 2 deliveries from them per week.

If you are thinking of doing the same my advice is DONT spend over $50 at anyone time, customs are more likely to stop it and charge you duty, I spend $25 2 or 3 times a week which keeps it under the customes radar, also items take between 15 - 30 days to get to you, and they are always celebrating some kind of public holiday which slows it down even more, eg last week they had 3 days off for some Moon holiday lol

Cheers
RR

Im doing this also and this is called Dropshiping :) forget about uploading Dropshipping is better way to earn some money :)

Drop shipping is where the wholesaler sends out the goods on your behalf I dont do that I order the goods direct to me then resend.

All these drop shippers say they wont or dont advertise them selfs when sending direct to YOUR customer but that is bullshit !

And then you lose YOUR customer because they go direct and cut you out !

Post it yourself much better

i use dropship and i just sell 5 item so far in ebay, i buy from focal price and deal extreme, the problem is there is so many competitor in ebay which sell with lower price, beside i got problem with image i use for listing, deal extreme and focalprice use watermarks for all item.

any idea?
if i buy item directly to my address from focalprice and sell it to ebay it would be no competitive because my item price will be high since i must include fee for shiping from my country to buyer (ie europe or US)

Yes this is true, but if you buy 10+ from FP the price comes down enough for you to include shipping, also dont go for massive profit go for small profit but lots of it.

I showed you my example I double my money on my product and im the cheapest on eBay for it....

Plus with drop shipping you have no real control, say your customer says they didnt receive the item, can you be 100% sure they are lying I mean did FP screw up and not send it ? if you sent it yoursefl you would know.

Of coarse thats my opinion and every one has their own

Cheers
RR

Yes I agree, if I will send items into my house and then send to buyer from ebay, then the price will rise. And eBay already has a lot of resellers who sell at lowest prices.

Yes this is true, but if you buy 10+ from FP the price comes down enough for you to include shipping, also dont go for massive profit go for small profit but lots of it.

Do you sent goods to your customer with registered mail and give tracking code to them?

Depends on value, most of my stuff dont cost that much so no i dont ask for proof, you get the odd n00b who says they didnt get it, i just refund the clowns its the easiest way

Cheers
RR

i resend to n00bs who says they didnt get it whit registiret code because cost only 1.7 its better from refound of 15$ :D example...

About Affiliate

Hi,

i just begin to affiliate program with DX and i want to know if it's a very good and serious program...

I have work a lot on this two affiliate website:

http://www.shop-dealextreme.com

and

http://dxcatalogs.wordpress.com

With a generale integration of all products.

If you need to help for the creation on an affiliate website or reference just one category on your web blog, you can contact me i can help you to put Dealextreme on.

For the history i work since 6 years with Dealextreme, and today i have resell my web site with the dealextreme account (A2S-VENOXIS) and i think a will stop because i can't continu (custom problem in France).

It's for that what today i will creat an affiliate account to say thank you at dealextreme ;-)

Thank for all and don't hesitate if you need help in France.

Rodrigue

My friend buy some items from DX, via my affiliate links. But I think system don't work, because I didn't get DX points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back