FluidPlayer Plugin for Wordpress (free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niraeth

I have developed a free plugin to integrate FluidPlayer with your website. Its completely free. You can download it at my blog here . Its very simple to use. Just follow the steps below (also available in the link).

How To Install :
  1. Download the plugin archive file (.zip) over at my site.
  2. Go to your WordPress admin dashboard and upload the downloaded archive file.
  3. Once uploaded, activate the plugin.
  4. Now in your post, page, or anywhere in your site, you can embed FluidPlayer like so [fluidplayer src='https://customer-vh.akamaihd.net/i/smil_file_name.smil/master.m3u8']
I'm still working on the documentation, and I have many more features that are coming up as well such as
  • Video Embedding ( you can embed your own videos in other sites with iframe code ! )
  • More options to configure the plugin.
Feel free to share it with your friends, and if possible, I would appreciate a link back to my site. Stay tuned for more.

8 comments
Hello,

Is it possible to connect it with gounlimited API?

Thank you

I don't use gounlimited myself.. and the last I used such service was probably openload, which was dead long ago. Chances are that they don't support hotlinking of their videos (otherwise they wouldn't have any revenue from ads), so its unlikely that this is possible.

Of course its possible to roll a bypass or a hack around it, but that will be a cat and mouse game that is too troublesome.

I don't use gounlimited myself.. and the last I used such service was probably openload, which was dead long ago. Chances are that they don't support hotlinking of their videos (otherwise they wouldn't have any revenue from ads), so its unlikely that this is possible.

Of course its possible to roll a bypass or a hack around it, but that will be a cat and mouse game that is too troublesome.

Hello,

no but with their premium traffic subscription

Thanks! Very nice and clean player, do you have in mind to make the non-wordpress version?

The non-wordpress version would be FluidPlayer itself. Its not developed by me, but it is already active and usable. You can see their site here. I simply developed a WordPress plugin to help with the integration :smile:

It is relatively new (I think about 1-2years+), but its development team is quite active with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back