Flix555.com - Fast Encoding - Fast Streaming

flix555

Hello, Friends,

I am an Affiliate Manager of Flix555.com. I am here to introduce our video hosting service.
joP3hMc.jpg

Features
  • Fast Streaming Servers for all users
  • HD video encoding and Streaming for all users
  • Video Player supports All Devices
  • Easy video management
  • 555 GB Storage (We can increase upon request)
  • API available
  • Remote URL upload
  • Clone Upload
  • Torrent Upload available for a Premium user. (We can upgrade to Premium on special request)

About Our Affiliate Program

• Minimum Payout Amount - $10
  • Payout requests are processed within 24 - 48 hours (Working Days)
  • Payment Method - Bitcoin, Webmoney, PayPal
  • No rewards if advertising is blocked.
  • There are no rewards for using misleading/unethical methods to generate views.
  • Videos that are less than 1 minutes long do not qualify for our affiliate program
  • Views are counted 3 times every 24 hours per IP
  • Embed Receives 100% profit.

I am here to answer your queries and provide you support regarding Flix555. If you have more question regarding our service and partnership you can start a conversation with me here in this community or on email, hello@flix555.com

Kind Regards,

Last edited:
351 comments
Hi, I requested a payout more than a week ago of $209.69 but it's still pending.. could you look into it

Hi, since there is a long queue on Payout, it is taking more time than expected to send out the payment. However, you should be received by the end of this week.

Thanks.

Flix555 did you change something about ads? I'm seeing tons of pop up ads now... That's very bad :\ The best thing about your hosting was that it didn't have pop up ads...

Last edited:
Flix555 did you change something about ads? I'm seeing tons of pop up ads now... That's very bad :\ The best thing about your hosting was that it didn't have pop up ads...

Yes, we switched to popups ads and I know this looks very disappointing to me as well. We had to do this to make this service sustainable. To make a payment to our affiliates, we have to make some money :)

Thank You.

Last edited:
Yes, we switched to popups ads and I know this looks very disappointing to me as well. We had to do this to make this service sustainable. To make a payment to our affiliates, we have to make some money :)

Thank You.

That's very bad :\ I hope you can reconsider your choice. May Be decreasing the pop up ads. What if i buy a premium account? I'm gonna block the ads only for my self and not on my videos right?

That's very bad :\ I hope you can reconsider your choice. May Be decreasing the pop up ads. What if i buy a premium account? I'm gonna block the ads only for my self and not on my videos right?

It is not that bad, every video host does this. We do not have a choice, we cannot sustain without ads, we need to sustain to be able to pay uploaders.

Yes, if you buy premium, you are blocking ads only for you.

Thanks.

People do not understand it without advertising that does not earn. Money does not fall from the trees.

Flix555 pays so much compared to the competition, it reminds me flashx.
With flashx I was doing $ 900-1000 a month but had 5-6 pop up. (two years ago)
Flix555 has few ads and pays well.

Last edited:
People do not understand it without advertising that does not earn. Money does not fall from the trees.

Thank you very much for understanding. We are trying our best to keep fewer ads and pay more but at the same time, we are also choosing the path of sustainability.

The ads thing's gonna get worse. Then the webmasters will earn even less. We will see what will happen after the summer when Google brings the update.

Eventually there will be no more PPD and PPV. Only PPS

Hello. What’s going on with Ads on videos? I tested my videos with phone and everytime i try to play any of them i’m getting 3 popups and i’m repeating the same thing but can’t play the video... What’s going on?

Hello. What’s going on with Ads on videos? I tested my videos with phone and everytime i try to play any of them i’m getting 3 popups and i’m repeating the same thing but can’t play the video... What’s going on?

Hi, that is because we have 3 ads on the site to test if we can make some money. We have just removed 1 for mobile. You can try, let's see how this goes.

Thanks.

Hey my payment is pending since 2019-04-12. Could you look at it please?

EDIT: just saw the mail you sent me yesterday. I'll wait for it thanks :)

Last edited:
Back