Hi, I am sorry, you had to deal with all these. We had a problem with our upload server for the last 3 days. This is the reason you lost the files.Hi, I have purchased the premium option that says "Unlimited of Storage space" but today I receive the following message "not enough disk space on your account". (?)
Also today, after I have written to you regarding the space (without any reply), you have deleted more than 500Gb of my account, videos that were uploaded yesterday/today (so inactivity doesn't apply) and weren't published anywhere (complains doesn't apply either)
Also I see that you have reduced the rates in half!
Do you have an explanation for these?
The files were separated in several servers, I can assure you that, so wasn't an upload server issue. The files were deleted without any reason more than the space used.Hi, I am sorry, you had to deal with all these. We had a problem with our upload server for the last 3 days. This is the reason you lost the files.
Can you explain me where is the abuse? If you SELL a service that says, (and I quote your site) "If you buy the premium option you will have Unlimited Storage Space" you must be responsible for that. If I pay I think that this is what I have to receive, not only 4Tb of space.2nd - About Premium Space. We do not tolerate anyone abuses our server resources, - We do not allow uploading more than 350 files per day, even if you are a premium user, there are few users who are abusing our resources by bypassing this limitation. This is the reason we limited your disk space.
The rates were modified on thursday, not 2 weeks ago. I can understand that you need to do this but you never have informed to the users about this change.3rd - About the rates, yes our rates were revised 2 weeks ago. We had to do this to make ourself a sustainable video host for the long term.
- We have an upload limit of 350 files in 24 hours - If you are uploading 1000+ in 24 hours, we consider that's abuse. Our system was bypassed.The files were separated in several servers, I can assure you that, so wasn't an upload server issue. The files were deleted without any reason more than the space used.
Can you explain me where is the abuse? If you SELL a service that says, (and I quote your site) "If you buy the premium option you will have Unlimited Storage Space" you must be responsible for that. If I pay I think that this is what I have to receive, not only 4Tb of space.
I paid you for something that you don't want to provide, so don't fool us, your users, tying to sell something you don't want/can't afford. Please remove the "Unlimited Storage Space" from your page because it's a lie.
If you can't provide for what I paid I deserve a refund.
The rates were modified on thursday, not 2 weeks ago. I can understand that you need to do this but you never have informed to the users about this change.
It's not a good sign for your site to treat your users in this way. I have more than 10 years on this "market", I am/was member of almost every site that provide the uploading/affiliate service so I know how it works. We, the users, are the core of your business, don't forget that, and we don't deserve to be treated so badly as I saw on previous post you treated other members. If you can't understand it you won' t be on the market in a long term.
Don't get mounted on your ego, run a business where you and your users can gain together. If your users are happy more people will use your site and therefore you will get more profit. Otherwise the fall can be very painful.
- We have an upload limit of 350 files in 24 hours - If you are uploading 1000+ in 24 hours, we consider that's abuse. Our system was bypassed.
- We afford to provide unlimited space for Premium Users but there should be Fair Usage condition.
- We also care about other users/uploaders - we do not have a problem refunding if you are not satisfied.
- I think we know better when we changed the rates. There are other uploaders who also know about this.
- I understand your concern and we always take feedback from our user to improve our service.
- This is not about ego, we are focusing on making our site sustainable, from the very first day we are trying to do this. Since the launch of the site, we are not even profitable until today. This may sound crazy but this is a reality, that is why all the changes in recent time. Uploaders also should understand this, you are uploading copyrighted content and we don't get good rates for ads. This is very tricky but we are trying our best to deal with this.
Concluding all this - We will always take suggestions and make a change on the site, but this doesn't mean change is frequently if you look at our history (Though it is short) this is the 3rd time we made some major changes on the site. We talk with our regular uploaders and users before we decide to make such changes.
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We genuinely love to get such constructive feedback, we are always trying to be a better host based on the feedback we receive from our uploaders like you. On this journey, while we focus on one part, we sometimes miss the other part, this is the sad reality of most of the startups (New Video Hosts).Hi there, actually I just registered and just for the sake of info I thought it would be good to go through the whole thread and now here I am at the very last page :\
I dunno why nobody is taking this into account, the "Affiliate Manager" of the video hosting who are running their threads should at least update the info/changes on the very first post whenever they're changed/updated whatsoever
So at least we can come back and check the first post regarding updates/changes etc.OR at least the new users don't have to go through the whole thread ~_~
Are the payments per TIER updated? (in the first post)
Whats the min. view % of the video?
How many counts per IP? (If someone watches 5 of my videos how much views it'll be counted?)
Am I already enrolled for affiliate program when I register?
N mean Normal Quality, H mean High Quality Video
Thank you for the honest feedback. I think minimum payout of $20 is good for everyone, this in a way controls the abuse of our system as well. For Genuine/Regular uploaders I think there is no problem with this.Thanks for the update. The reason i am sticking with your host is due to your straight answers, no bullshit. I know it is hard for video hosting sites, and i totally agree on the part that you guys should make money to be able to pay uploader like us. One genuine feedback from my side,
- If you have a problem with PayPal, how about minimum payout of $10 using webmoney or bitcoin?
ESET Blocks your videos