Dedicated Flat 25% Discount On All Servers, Free Bandwidth Upgrades, Premium Network & Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

prolimehost

Prolimeserver is a leading provider of Web-hosting solutions and services for global business Across the globe, businesses depend on Prolimehost’s easy-to-use, advanced and dependable web hosting architecture, as well as responsive and well-informed customer service to power their online presence.

We are glad to offer....

1. Flat 25% discount on all the servers and upgrades =)
  2. We will be offering Free upgrades from 2000 to 3000 GB bandwidth per month on all new orders

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All the price are non discounted, use coupon code to get your discounted price
-----------------------
Entry Level Servers
-----------------------

1. Intel ATOM 330 (1.6 Ghz x 2 CPU Cores) - 99$ per month
  2. Core 2 Duo E6320 (1.86Ghz x 2 CPU Cores) - 129$ Per Month
  3. Core 2 Duo E 7400 (2.8Ghz x 2 CPU Cores)- 139$ Per Month
Use Coupon Code we-love-prolime to get your Flat 25% Off
Click Here to order/Configure your Box now
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------
Mid Level Servers
-----------------------

1. Core 2 Duo E8200 (2.66Ghz x 2 CPU Cores) - 159$ Per Month
  2. Core 2 Duo E8400 (3.0Ghz x 2 CPU Cores) - 179$ Per Month
  3. Core 2 Quad Q9300 (2.50Ghz x 4 CPU Cores) - 199$ Per Month

Use Coupon Code
we-love-prolime to get your Flat 25% Off

----------------------
High End Servers
----------------------

1. Core 2 Quad Q9400 (2.66Ghz x 4 CPU Cores) - 219$ Per Month
  2. Core 2 Quad Q9550 (2.83Ghz x 4 CPU Cores) - 239$ Per Month

Use Coupon Code

All Servers Comes with Base configuration of

+ 2 GB RAM
+ 250 GB SATA Drive 7,200RPM
+ Centos 5
+ 1 IP Addresses
+ 2000 GB Monthly Transfer
+ Premium BGP4 Network
+ 100 mbps Uplink
+ Kvm Over IP Available

Use Coupon Code
Click Here to order/Configure your Box now or Email sales@prolimehost.com for any questions

---------------------------------------------
All Above Listed servers are upgradable

We never say that we are good, but google Tells this

email sales@prolimehost.com to get your box

Set Up Time - 12 to 24 hours ( Normally Under 2-6 hours )

Control Panels
---------------------------
Cpanel/WHM/: $25/mo
DirectAdmin: $15/mo
Other Available on request
---------------------------

Network and Datacenter

Prolimehost servers are
Located in the Dallas Infomart Within 10 Minute drive of Dallas airport Right off of Stemmons Freeway (Interstate 35E) Doing so provides us with flexibility to expand, strict cost controls, higher security standards, and overall better facility management.

Building Power Systems
Hospital-grade power with 4 independent Texas station feeds 300Kva Liebert UPS with a constant 6+ Hour runtime availability Customizable power requirments easily supported by customers

Fiber Access
Building is served by multiple fiber carriers such including Level 3, MCI Worldcom, InterNap, AboveNET, Next Link, AT&T, XO Communications, SouthWestern Bell, Time Warner, Verio Savvis, Telefonica and more.

Security and Access
24/7 customer self-access with card readers and key pad access. Building access provides additional layers of security. Security cameras record around the clock with monthly storage. Cabinets, cages, and suites offer additional layers of security

Fire Suppression Systems
Telecommunications rated Pre-action fire sprinkler system rated for equipment/computer room use Integrated heat and smoke detection systems

For More Info Visit Here

For any more info please email sales@prolimehost.com NOW.

16 comments
truly superb service they have!
i have hosted my site for 8 months and truly speaking no dowtime at all and support also superb!
it is unfortunate for me as i cant now host with them ( cant move to dedi) but truly a highclass service!

keep up the good work!

truly superb service they have!
i have hosted my site for 8 months and truly speaking no dowtime at all and support also superb!
it is unfortunate for me as i cant now host with them ( cant move to dedi) but truly a highclass service!

keep up the good work!

Hello

Thanks for good words

i will make sure to keep you posted if we again start shared hosting (which we will do soon )

and will give you three months of free welcome shared hosting again :) thats my word for you dear

Thanks again <3

and @ another posted warez linking is not a problem with us

we only dont allow to upload warez on our servers & network

Hello

Thanks for good words

i will make sure to keep you posted if we again start shared hosting (which we will do soon )

and will give you three months of free welcome shared hosting again :) thats my word for you dear

Thanks again <3

and @ another posted warez linking is not a problem with us

we only dont allow to upload warez on our servers & network

thanks for your kind words!
im looking forward to it :)
and guys everything is allowed except illegal carding paypal etc and warez hosting! except that everything is allowed!
whoever will buy will not regret at all 8-)!
i can proudly vouch for them!

too bad they took my server down because of a complaint after 2 days. they said they allowed warez linking. but they dont.

they didnt wanna give me my money back either.

If they say they allow warez linking, but they actually don't and take your server off without refund ....

Stay clear of this company!

too bad they took my server down because of a complaint after 2 days. they said they allowed warez linking. but they dont.

they didn't wanna give me my money back either.

alright i was away from long

let me know your ip

this is almost impossible that we have terminated a server and didn't even provided refund

according to my records

in past 3 months we never had a single cancellation

we need your IP address to very including your name

alright i was away from long

let me know your ip

this is almost impossible that we have terminated a server and didn't even provided refund

according to my records

in past 3 months we never had a single cancellation

we need your IP address to very including your name

it was in april or may, man. not recently.

you only gave me half of my money back because i apparently violated the tos. and that was only because my then-server admin was able to get into contact with one of your top executives. otherwise, you wouldnt have given me any refund at all.

still i would like to know your email and ip

i will go ahead and issue complete refund

the thing which you are saying is impossible :)

it was in april or may, man. not recently.

you only gave me half of my money back because i apparently violated the tos. and that was only because my then-server admin was able to get into contact with one of your top executives. otherwise, you wouldnt have given me any refund at all.

alright i found that you were hosting hacking material which is not allowed at all

we start away say to all clients that warez linking is always fine with us but when it comes to hacking material like cards, sites, emails

then we are very strict in this, you can search this forum and you can find that it is posted at many places that we do not allow hacking material thats all

rest everything is allowed

Hope this clarify kindly we request you to go ahead and edit your post.

we never actually HOST anything hacking related.

we dont allow credit card numbers or personal information.

i'd like to prove it to you, but my site is down at the moment.

so whoever sent in that complaint is a smart jackass. and you took the bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back