flashX.tv | Up To $5 Per 1K Views | Daily Payments | Adult | Subtitles | Since 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
flashX.tv not reply to messages, and does not pay daily as saying, I have sent three messages and no answer, I spend more than 12 hours of work per day for this?
because you do not pay?

I'm surprised that some people are so stupid

They will answer you when they will be here, I'm earning more than 1000$ per month and they paying.

So keep calm, you will get your money.

Last edited:
I know you? it speaks for you kid, my I do not care if paid every day or every 15 days but to tell the truth, daily pay anything, so you start as a step in sneakers, you're new to this geek, I do not ever nene answer I talk to flash.tv here.

please low rates with 0% shave...! thank you.. please rates tier 1:3$ , tier 2:2$ or 2.5$ ,tier 3: 1.5$ and tier 4 0.15 for all min...and count views after play..

Hello, FlashX.tv
2015-04-08 $xx.76 PENDING
User: aren1980
--> Keep cool :-= The last 19 payment you get. So you will get this, too :)

any chance you can add singapore on tier 3?
--> No, sorry!

How do you count views -
a) 1 view per IP for 24 hours
b) a Maximum of USD $ 1 per IP for 24 hours - I can remember you had stated that earlier.
Kindly let me know which is in operation now.
Best Regards
--> b is the right answer

Hi flashx.tv...!
Can move Japan to Hight Tier or Moderate Tier ?
--> No, sorry!

user: aren1980
I can pay please I need, Greetings.

2015-04-08$43.76PENDING
--> See my first answer, please!

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2015-04-09$28.92PENDING
username varemenos801
--> Keep cool :-= The last 11 payment you get. So you will get this, too :)

I'm surprised that some people are so stupid
They will answer you when they will be here, I'm earning more than 1000$ per month and they paying.
So keep calm, you will get your money.
--> Thank You!

I know you? it speaks for you kid, my I do not care if paid every day or every 15 days but to tell the truth, daily pay anything, so you start as a step in sneakers, you're new to this geek, I do not ever nene answer I talk to flash.tv here.
--> You already received 19 payments from us. So, i don't understand what is your problem, when you need to wait 2,3 or maybe 7 days!!!!!

flashX.tv not reply to messages, and does not pay daily as saying, I have sent three messages and no answer, I spend more than 12 hours of work per day for this?
because you do not pay?
--> We have weekend, too. We have a private life, too. Please keep cool and wait please for your payment! And don't tell after 19 payments, that we do not pay!!

857! clicks on a link, but only 22 views counted. :facepalm:
--> You have only 29 files in your account. You can't earn with 29 files 1,000 USD per month!
--> These 29 files had 166 correct (counted!!) views.
--> You know, that a click on a link doesn't mean that your visitors watch the movie, too?
--> And you had not 857 clicks, you had only 331 clicks!

... my I do not care if paid every day or every 15 days but to tell the truth, daily pay anything, .....
--> Only for you we changed our first post in this thread. Thank you for this information! :-=

Last edited:
what we like to reviewers is that the servers have word and are serious, if you say you pay every day or every 15 days or every month but that is when you say, because so began played.to that was long in the elite, if you can not afford to pay every day for seven or every 15 but an exact date like other servers. I did not say you do not pay, I said you are not paying each day now as before.

psa_1429510873.jpg

:handshake: Super fast payment. Thanks flashx.tv ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back