Which one is best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say Firefox.

Runs fine for me, and doesnt use stupid amounts of memory either.

k1DOia.png

Firefox sucks more than Chrome in over 1000 ways, I could sit here trolling and listing the reasons, But I'm so not OCD like a troll.

I prefer using chrome as it has a cleaner look to it and always has run better on my computers. I also hate firefox popups when I first start it asking if it's my default browser or not, even if I click "don't ask me again" it still does.

Chrome <3. The only thing that makes mozilla concurent are dumb peoples who never heard abt Chrome, so mozilla have more addons... That will change soon =)

Firefox no doubt, why! i use both on regular basis and i always prefer using FF more... scripts like rutorrent and other phps works alot better on ff and sometimes get stuck or crash on chrome and showed me new flaws evertime. The only downside of mozilla is it takes more memory then any other browser, but an average user have more than 1gb ram which is good enough.

I have seen many programmers and webmasters preferring chrome but most do it for selected reasons.
*Its a google product so who doesnt want to (its like iphone users who just wants to go with the goodwill of the name)
*Its lighter
*It looks cooler

Whether its about programming, faster browsing, modifying it to the way you want Firefox is still way ahead of any other browser. Even the simplest thing like copy pasting is so much user friendly on it.

I do like chrome alot too and the way it has progressed, im sure it will become a benchmark very soon !

Firefox no doubt, why! i use both on regular basis and i always prefer using FF more... scripts like rutorrent and other phps works alot better on ff and sometimes get stuck or crash on chrome and showed me new flaws evertime. The only downside of mozilla is it takes more memory then any other browser, but an average user have more than 1gb ram which is good enough.

I have seen many programmers and webmasters preferring chrome but most do it for selected reasons.
*Its a google product so who doesnt want to (its like iphone users who just wants to go with the goodwill of the name)
*Its lighter
*It looks cooler

Whether its about programming, faster browsing, modifying it to the way you want Firefox is still way ahead of any other browser. Even the simplest thing like copy pasting is so much user friendly on it.

I do like chrome alot too and the way it has progressed, im sure it will become a benchmark very soon !

+1 i use firefox and chrome too firefox is better than chrome for me,the only thing lacking in firefox now is automatic translation which google chrome has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back