Which one is best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firefox.....

chrome is better than IE, but not firefox......chrome is popular because it's a product/developed by google

But chrome may come to top after some years but it need to fulfil lot of thing first one is plugins(even roboform has fully working plugin, just temporary plugin)

Mr Happy posted a thread saying crome has more plugins than firefox and saying people thinks
that firefox has more plugins. just saying ;)

For me both are good but if i have to choose one i would go for crome cause is much faster for me.

Both are good, chrome can be a faster, but I only can see that diference in net books and older PC's, my choice is firefox, the interface is more user frendly, acepts a great number of usefull plugins

I prefer firefox, history, download manager, favorits, favorits bar, options and in firefox you can see image specifications like size and resolution clicking in the right button

Chrome FTW. Personally, I think FF can be a memory hog (not sure if it's been fix since then). Nonetheless, chrome keeps my bookmarks and pw - no matter which pc I use in the house.

both are nice,chrome is just smoother with many tabs,but im trying firefox 6 and i can notice moxilla is making firefox lighter so i guess by moxilla 8 version it will rock :) also one function google chrome has is automatic translation.

The thing is that firefox has many addons and people love them alot but if u leave them aside and talk about tabs ie i usually open alot of tabs in one browser the problem with firefox is that it crashes when alot of tabs are opened and with google chome it doesnt happen

If you had asked me this question about a year ago before all these damn updates started coming out and firefox started crashing i would of said Firefox hands down. But i'm swaying towards Chrome now....

I use chrome generally as FF used to slow down on my laptop (it's not the fastest laptop anyway) but chrome has been crashing a lot for me recently? I've used Opera before too which did the job.
Seoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back