Which one is best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes sure google Chrome is the best browser, when i first downloaded it, my internet was running at a lighting speed, i even checked my speed
http://www.ip-details.com/internet-speed-test/
and it was normal too, hitherto i used firefox which chocked my browsing capabilities .
But the only one advantage with firefox is that it has more add ons, which makes things much easier

mozilla jumped on the opportunity to become the trend-setters. They have kinda dominated the market in terms of non-Internet Explorer users. Their plugins are just too good at the minute to use anything else.

I don't trust Google Chrome. They are collecting lot's of information from our systems.

FF is awesome. Good plugins and plugins system as jayfella said.

I don't trust Google Chrome. They are collecting lot's of information from our systems.

FF is awesome. Good plugins and plugins system as jayfella said.

Again, nobody has any real information/proof on what kind of information they are collecting or if at all they are collecting any info. It's all speculation.

Use FF if you have to but no need to ruin Chrome's rep as its a far better browser, FF's addons not withstanding. Chrome is just so smooth when it comes to loading pages and so much faster than any other browser out there.

Last edited:
Firefox is the best browser because of the huge database of addons it has. Chrome is slightly faster, opera - slighty sleeker but firefox is the best of all the worlds.

Everyone collects some untrackable data on users and allows you to submit bug reports help with development etc.
Bing that was caught doing worse tracking your searches and what you were looking at on Google through it's toolbar.
FireFox keeps track of how many install FireFox, update, what country they are in addons etc. Don't go making out Google to be some villain than steals or tracks personal info.

I'd have expected far more sense from you l0calh0st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back