Status
Not open for further replies.
^ yeah, I thinks this a browser revolution.
Mozzila Firefox coming at IE era. Better speed than Opera or IE and Other Browser.

And now Chrome better with speed and memory consumption.
But I still like FF 3.6, starting migration my bookmark and app to Chrome one by one :D

yes coz firefox 3.6 is competible with auto submitter plugin for firefox this many warez site not update their firefox

^^ They have or will release Chrome OS for people that are really addicted to the interwebz and don't need all that software. When you boot up your PC it will automatically go online, with no loading page like Windows and other OS's. But i am waiting to see the vulnerabilities of this new OS.

I updated the one for rardownload.net not long ago to work with FF7.. I'm sure he knows how to do this himself though now, drop him a PM and ask him to update.

Congratulations. You are almost one year behind the rest of the world. For the first two years of Google Chromes life lots of people used the excuse that FireFox had more addons which is why they preferred it. It was the same marketing technique Apple used with it's App Store as the android marketplace had fuck all apps. Well things change and it was in December 2010 (that's almost a full year ago) that the number of extnesions for Chrome passed the number for FireFox. A FireFox extension can be converted to Chrome in 5 minutes if you know what your at. Add to this the fact that extensions don't break when you update and you statement looks even more foolish. It's people like you who claim such retarded old, inaccurate statements that show how FireFox users are stuck in the past.

As for FireFox 3.6..... that doesn't even support HTML5 right. I don't even support it now when coding new sites.

Get with the future and switch to Chrome.

Mr Happy I always respected you. But you know what something you just like to act superior, something like just you know everything and everyone else around you are bunch of fools isnt it ?

There are personal preferences. You cant just call us dumb because you have different point of view. I fucking like FireFox and I`m fucking gonna use it. I personally feel that you act like drama queen sometime. No offense, though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back