Status
Not open for further replies.
rip_zpsec10ede9.gif

You can try Shared.com, gives 100GB and no limits for download if im not wrong. Files last forever, the only thing you have to do is login the account, they will delete files if you haven't logged in for 90 days.

Decent alternatives

Userfiles
Filetolink
Solidfiles
Nowdownload.ch
Promptfile
10shared
Weshare.me

Solidfiles and Promptfile seems good. Do you know if Promptfile deletes files after X days? Solidfiles gives 100GB storage and keep the files as long as you login to the account.

EDIT: Nevermind, Promptfile deletes files after X days. Saw it in the terms.
The best one is Solidfiles for me.

Last edited:
Decent alternatives

Userfiles
Filetolink
Solidfiles
Nowdownload.ch
Promptfile
10shared
Weshare.me

Solidfiles and Promptfile seems good. Do you know if Promptfile deletes files after X days? Solidfiles gives 100GB storage and keep the files as long as you login to the account.

EDIT: Nevermind, Promptfile deletes files after X days. Saw it in the terms.
The best one is Solidfiles for me.

Those are all decent you will get a min of 750k download speed from those file host

You can try Shared.com, gives 100GB and no limits for download if im not wrong. Files last forever, the only thing you have to do is login the account, they will delete files if you haven't logged in for 90 days.

upload speed sucks from my 10GBPS server [NL]

Decent alternatives

Userfiles
Filetolink
Solidfiles
Nowdownload.ch
Promptfile
10shared
Weshare.me

up speed sucks, except :

Promptfile . but down speed is just 350kb !!!
10Shared, but they enforce me to register free account to download "sometime it says file is only downloadable by premium user "1GB file" !!!

*SolidFiles, seems to be ok , But they only allow file size "500 mb" not "1GB" ;(

thanks anyway :)

Last edited:
I bet they are moving their infrastructure to another datacenter
I made a traceroute to putlocker a year ago and they were hosted in UK, not the ideal place at the moment

Last edited:
upload speed sucks from my 10GBPS server [NL]

Decent alternatives

Userfiles
Filetolink
Solidfiles
Nowdownload.ch
Promptfile
10shared
Weshare.me

up speed sucks, except :

Promptfile . but down speed is just 350kb !!!
10Shared, but they enforce me to register free account to download "sometime it says file is only downloadable by premium user "1GB file" !!!

*SolidFiles, seems to be ok , But they only allow file size "500 mb" not "1GB" ;(

thanks anyway :)

Yeah, if solidfiles had 1 GB limit it would have been better.

guys how about someone who is a pro in creating a website & willing to invest big money to cr8 a filehost just like sockshare with same speeds & i guarantee he will get his money double by premium accounts & ads ( not XFSharing host )
all in all a host that will replace SS & FD
it is a good chance & FD & SS seems that they will collapse for good

guys how about someone who is a pro in creating a website & willing to invest big money to cr8 a filehost just like sockshare with same speeds & i guarantee he will get his money double by premium accounts & ads ( not XFSharing host )
all in all a host that will replace SS & FD
it is a good chance & FD & SS seems that they will collapse for good

try cloudzilla.to they use same script as sockshare :)

What do you mean "low space"?
MEGA has unlimited space, try and see :D

Isn't the limit 50GB? Can I surpass it? Will they delete it?

No, they won't, test it yourself, you can upload as much as you can, but I recommend 500 GB/account, because if you have too many files in one account, loading filelist take forever, it's very slow.

50gb storage limit Mega for registered users does not = unlimited :facepalm:

Do not conclude if you haven't tried yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back