Status
Not open for further replies.

bxflow

Many of you know that google introduced their 'Disavow Links' a while ago which allows you to submit bad backlink URLS to them for undexing. Why would you want to get rid of backlinks? because some of them can damage your rankings. This tool scans your site for bad backlinks whick you can then submit them to google from your webmaster's panel.Service to find and remove bad links | Linkquidator.com

You can sign up for free account.

For example:

XVyCSgn.png

26 comments
Hi, sorry for the refresh, but do not want to post a new topic. I would like to try this service but if first month are free why I need to pay:

2z7mmxd.jpg

Money will be get from my paypal after free 30 days or with a "pay" for first free month? And for what i need to insert my cc details, its a subscribe service?

Thanks.

Hi, sorry for the refresh, but do not want to post a new topic. I would like to try this service but if first month are free why I need to pay:

2z7mmxd.jpg

Money will be get from my paypal after free 30 days or with a "pay" for first free month? And for what i need to insert my cc details, its a subscribe service?

Thanks.

You pay if you want to have a paid account but it's not necessary. The free acount allows you to scan 1-2 URLS. If you want more URLs then just sign up with another email address and scan your other URLS }:-). If you put your Paypal or CC details then you will start a subscription service which you probably do not want so if you did just cancel it.

Last edited:
In the endure 1 ages it had got like 500+ back links and a lot of of them are from Russia and about all are not accompanying to blog niche, can you guys advance me the best software/service/freelance etc who can advice me abolish these back links ?

Do I firstly need to create an account to get an access to a wroking "teaser" ?
I tried twice, and all I was seeing for over 15mins were loading.gif with 0% :sleeping:

2z7mmxd.jpg

Thanks.

I agree with Widel and I also try this service but if first month are free why I need to pay: Linkquidator.com

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back