Filmtied.com - Earn up to $4.5 per 1000 clicks to movie database links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filmtied

Filmtied.com | Earn money sharing movie links - up to $4.50 per 1000 visitors + 10%

filmTied_logo.png

Hello, my name is Filip, Support Manager at Filmtied.com. I would like to introduce new Affiliate Program in which we pay for clicks on our database links.

Many of you are familiar with websites that publish different information about movies and TV series. Most of them contain links to famous movie sites like IMDb or Rotten Tomatoes. Filmtied.com is not only a brand-new movie database, but also an affiliate program through which we pay for clicks leading to our site. No matter if you are a blogger, a website owner, an uploader or an average internet user. Our affiliate program is for everyone and everyone can earn from it.

What do we offer?
  • Post single links or implement our API (connect your database with ours)
  • Earn up to $ 4,50 per 1000 clicks
  • $1 Extra on the sign up for the first 1000 partners
  • Minimum payout is $5 USD
  • No limits in earning
  • We work with PayPal and Skrill
  • Referral system (recommend our affiliate program and earn 10% on commission)
  • Active affiliates can negotiate individual rates

More information about our affiliate program can be found here: affiliates.filmtied.com
You may contact our support 24/7 at: affiliates@filmtied.com

Kind Regards,
Filip, Support Manager at Filmtied.com

UPDATE: $5 Extra on every active affiliate partner drawn by you to our affiliate program (active means the one who withdraws at least $5)

Last edited:
27 comments
Great idea, decently coded, there is a lot of room for improvement though. I like some new ideas you've implemented though, so it's not just a copy of IMDb.

Best of luck!

I think you should change the title for some animes. They are so hard to find.
Example:
True Tears on your site is Turû tiâzu
Black Lagoon is Burakku ragûn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back