Filezy.net - PPD (30USD/10000) & Video Streaming (30USD/10000) - No Download Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahoura please do something for the mail "your premium will be expired very soon" 60+ mails from morning

That has been fixed.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hi Ahoura,
Status of Jun 19/2013 is missing in my report and now the status is stop at Jun 22/2013.
Please confirm.

the stats seem to be running normally! are you still having this problem?

Regards,
Ahoura

why my account error :( please chek my account id : kocok

Hi,

I could not find an account with the username "kocok". Could you PM me the email you used to sign up on Filezy?

Regards,
Ahoura

@ ahoura

now u converted into video host

i request you to pls increase ur ppd rates slightly ...its very low presently

if its not possible to increase rates atm... atleast pls try to add some countries to tier 3

like United Arab Emirates,Pakistan,Singapore,Malaysia,South Africa,Qatar,Bahrain,Kuwait,Saudi Arabia,Oman

Last edited:
Hi Ahoura,

The remote URL upload is slow, please check.
The reason is I did 5 files under remote URL upload in your hosting and another hosting. Another hosting speed showed at least 10mb and finished already but your hosting is yet to reach 50% of uploading.

Hi Ahoura,

Found bugs in the New Design/Layout
1. can't sort ( order in filename/description) the files, when you do it will only redirect to the upload page
2. cannot delete a folder, redirected to google
3. cannot view page 2 and so on in a folder with more than 50 files..

BTW..I got the payment, thanks :)

Sorry Ahoura, I chatted wid you for a long time but wasnt able to join you, I'm bound, so working in another company now, I need money very badly right now, don't think that I was spamming that night, thanx for your support, always :)

Those Word Meaning Is, "I've Left Filezy and Joined FileOM, So Saying Sorry To Ahoura As I've Chatted Nearly 1 Hour In Skype To Join" RT told me not to spam, so, just this reply ;)

But I can't work with all of the hosts, I have to choose one, isn't it? And the replies are for "Guilt" that I've chatted to get the best but found just one, and this is my last reply due to this filehosting reply issue

@ ahoura

where r u ?? its 7 days since u online

pls be active in thread atleast 2-3 days once

i/we're getting worried

anyhow

i requested my first pp payout

waiting for payment....

EDIT :

payment received...thanks a lot :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.