Filezy.net - PPD (30USD/10000) & Video Streaming (30USD/10000) - No Download Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are always some people who are hard to plssssssss. stop pleasing those who dont want to. just entertain and give time to those who are more than willing to be pls..... cheers ahoura. hehe another bucket of beer pls.

Last edited:
So where did peoples files go? Do you not run a professional, legit business to ensure people do not lose uploaded files? Where is your backup system? Do you not backup files in case of HDD failure? Come on man think about it.

You claim you got hacked, everyone's files got deleted. You dropped your affiliate earnings rates. I ask you what the name of your business is whether I want to upload to you or not and you fly off the handle talking about an attorney, asking me who I am and so on and so forth. Good job on showing me I can't ask even one simple question about your business without getting derailed without a real answer to my single question.

Now with that said do you really think I'd want to upload to a host who tries to hide things? Who can't keep our files online? Thanks but I've already proven my point. By all means, continue on with what you're doing. I'm looking forward to it.

So where did peoples files go? Do you not run a professional, legit business to ensure people do not lose uploaded files? Where is your backup system? Do you not backup files in case of HDD failure? Come on man think about it.

You claim you got hacked, everyone's files got deleted. You dropped your affiliate earnings rates. I ask you what the name of your business is whether I want to upload to you or not and you fly off the handle talking about an attorney, asking me who I am and so on and so forth. Good job on showing me I can't ask even one simple question about your business without getting derailed without a real answer to my single question.

Now with that said do you really think I'd want to upload to a host who tries to hide things? Who can't keep our files online? Thanks but I've already proven my point. By all means, continue on with what you're doing. I'm looking forward to it.

I do not want you to use our host, I will actually ban you if I find you on our sites. I have been extremely calm with you, and up until now you have accused us of everything so stop sounding like you are the victim. You havent asked one simple question, you simply tried to question our business over and over in the past few days and I am going to tell you the same thing again, If you want to know more about our company and how we operate, PM me your real information and I will have our lawyer contact you. I dont see what the problem is, you ask us to reveal our identity and you claim that you are an authority figure, so you need to identify yourself before we can release any information.

Stop wasting everyones time and go find something else to do, because at this point you are just embarrassing yourself.

Payments

Dear Users,

You may request your money (any balance above $1) if you were registered on Filezy before the 21st.

To do so please follow these steps (if your balance is above $25 just request a payout like you normally would):

1. Go to http://support.filezy.net/
2. Open a new ticket
3. Use the same email address you used to sign up on Filezy.
4. In the title field, include the following information: "#Filezy Username# - #Filezy Email"
5. In the body please include the following information:
"
#Filezy Username#
#Paypal email#
#Any lovely comment you would like us to read#
"
6. Calmly wait for your payment.

*Please note that we will confirm these info, and if your paypal account doesnt match the paypal account we have on file we will confirm the email before making the payment

Regards,
Ahoura

Last edited:
ahoura & Stooky, instead of fighting, arguing & replying rude to each other, both of you should contact the WJ Staffs if you feel/find anything bad about each other reply/business. & then they decision which one of you is right & which one is wrong.

@ahoura
, you are a great person. So don't go to an argument with anyone about anything. If someone is pressuring you, then all you need to do is to inform the WJ staffs. Simply ignore the reply & inform the staffs. Its really hurting me to see you arguing with someone.

@Stooky,
mate you an old WJ member. So you know this (maybe more than me) that this is not a place to argue about anything. I'm also disappointed that a senior member like you is acting like a child in this thread. You also know the system, so please inform the staffs if you find anything wrong.

I respect both of you. so seriously, both of you should stop for GOD sake, please! I hope both of you at least listen to a person who respect you, won't you? Thanks!

I appreciate the comment :), and I will not reply to him anymore, I have already contacted the admin of WJ but unfortunately they have ignored it and thats why I continued replying!

Regards,
Ahoura

ahoura & Stooky, instead of fighting, arguing & replying rude to each other, both of you should contact the WJ Staffs if you feel/find anything bad about each other reply/business. & then they decision which one of you is right & which one is wrong.

@ahoura
, you are a great person. So don't go to an argument with anyone about anything. If someone is pressuring you, then all you need to do is to inform the WJ staffs. Simply ignore the reply & inform the staffs. Its really hurting me to see you arguing with someone.

@Stooky,
mate you an old WJ member. So you know this (maybe more than me) that this is not a place to argue about anything. I'm also disappointed that a senior member like you is acting like a child in this thread. You also know the system, so please inform the staffs if you find anything wrong.

I respect both of you. so seriously, both of you should stop for GOD sake, please! I hope both of you at least listen to a person who respect you, won't you? Thanks!

I'm not really trying to argue with the guy. A simple "are you a legit business or just a guy who setup a file hosting site" is a pretty legitimate question before deciding to actually begin uploading your files to them. Some people don't upload warez btw and some uploaders try to protect their files also. It seems however though he has lost everyone's files which being a legit host should clearly have a backup of those files.

Do you guys not realize how many non-legitimate guys have came through here, pulled some BS about a million different ways then either bailed or got banned? A ton of them.

That is fine though if he wants to not answer anything I've asked. To say they don't want to reveal themselves however says they have stuff to hide. I mean you have an open website, accepting money, paying out money and claiming to be legit but it is a problem to say the name of your business?

He doesn't have to answer anything, his responses have told me enough about how he will operate in the future. Like you said I've been here a long time and I know patterns and I've seen this pattern a thousand times and I've been right about 100% of the hosts that end up being bogus.

So I guess my final question would be what has this host done to actually prevent the loss of files for their customers again? I haven't read anything about what was done to ensure uploaders their files would be safe and never lost again.

I'm not really trying to argue with the guy. A simple "are you a legit business or just a guy who setup a file hosting site" is a pretty legitimate question before deciding to actually begin uploading your files to them. Some people don't upload warez btw and some uploaders try to protect their files also. It seems however though he has lost everyone's files which being a legit host should clearly have a backup of those files.

Do you guys not realize how many non-legitimate guys have came through here, pulled some BS about a million different ways then either bailed or got banned? A ton of them.

That is fine though if he wants to not answer anything I've asked. To say they don't want to reveal themselves however says they have stuff to hide. I mean you have an open website, accepting money, paying out money and claiming to be legit but it is a problem to say the name of your business?

He doesn't have to answer anything, his responses have told me enough about how he will operate in the future. Like you said I've been here a long time and I know patterns and I've seen this pattern a thousand times and I've been right about 100% of the hosts that end up being bogus.

So I guess my final question would be what has this host done to actually prevent the loss of files for their customers again? I haven't read anything about what was done to ensure uploaders their files would be safe and never lost again.

OMG.
Shut up Troll [trollface]

I run a playstation warez forum, and im a president.

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know mate what you meant, thats why I told that. Just wanna say a quote of mine, "points maybe valid, but time isn't"
I hope u've already understood what I meant.
& I think WJ staffs let ahoura stay here this long after verifying everything about his business. That's why I said to contact them instead of asking him here. I believe if the answer of your question is safe to answer in publicly, then WJ staff won't hesitate to answer that, isn't it?
So, I guess we should end this discussion now :)

& thank you ahoura for keeping my request :)

Last edited:
If any user has any questions please dont hesitate to ask. I do apologize to you all for the useless posts that were published in the past few days (including some of my replied, Sometimes you get caught up in things without noticing) in this thread.

Let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

Regards,
Ahoura

Payouts

About the payouts, they will be processed within the next 2-3 days for all the users.
Anyone with a balance of 1USD can PM me (I will inform you about the time) and request your money.

Regards,
Ahoura

there are now 4 days and still no payment

Please goto page 51, and read I posted. If your balance is above 25, then you can cash out like you normally would, if not then please read what I posted on page 51.

Regards,
Ahoura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back